Lt. Commander
I must say I wholly approve of the changes made to the website and launcher's styling - it's novel, attractive and lends the image of STO a fresher, more professional look. So, well done!

However, while browsing the site, I could not help but notice how the Ship Index section was completely taken out.

The cynical part of me must admit that this section of the site has always had troubles being kept up to date and properly furnished with information. Even compared to the initial Ship of the Line information released before the game launched the fluff text per ship was mostly removed and there was also this one tab that was always empty on the excuse that the information was classified.

My hope is that the feature is presently incomplete for the moment, rather than removed indefinitely. I think it added to the site - especially if you consider the passion many fans of STO have for ships, and how the game's ship combat sets it out amongst its competitors - and I cross my fingers that we'll see it again.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-12-2012, 01:37 PM
i would also like to see the friendlist back on the page