Lt. Commander
Heretic,

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but it makes them hard to see. In my Duty Officer window all of the little description boxes now have the trait icons vertical at the right end of the box. These use to be horizontal ....

Is this a Bug? If it is not can I ask that they be put back to horizontal because 4 traits do not fix in the box vertically ....

Thanks!

PS: This (The Duty Officer System) is still the one thing that keeps me coming back each day. I haven't ran any regular missions since before Christmas, but I've logged in each day to play my Duty Officer System, Thanks Again Heretic, now if we can get the rest of the game as good as you have this it would be a great game ........

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-11-2012, 08:08 AM
I agree, the horizontal placement was better...

And the DOff system is awesome
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-11-2012, 10:24 AM
A pic was sent to me, so I absolutely know it's happening, but I haven't been able to replicate it myself either locally or on Holodeck. Any additional information people can provide would be appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-11-2012, 10:44 AM
This is happening to me too. I could be wrong, but I didn't notice it until after I had adjusted my Interface Scale in the options menu. Maybe that has something to do with it or maybe it's just a coincidence...
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-11-2012, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic
A pic was sent to me, so I absolutely know it's happening, but I haven't been able to replicate it myself either locally or on Holodeck. Any additional information people can provide would be appreciated.
I'm glad you got that link Heretic. I have found something interesting:

I see the bugged/vertical traits at home, on my desktop computer (the picture I sent you).

Today, however, I am at my local Court House, waiting to be, or not to be, selected for Jury Duty. They have WiFi (Yay!), I'm passing the time playing STO (), and guess what? On my notebook, I see the traits in the normal/horizontal display.

So the problem doesn't appear to be account-based. Could it poossibly be a driver issue? What info can I look at/give you between the two computers that might help resolve the problem?
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-11-2012, 11:06 AM
I get this and it is ver annoying. The info tooltip obscures the traits.

I also sometmes have two of the traits flicker and change between each other, like the screen doesnt know what order to show them in and keeps changing its mind.(bottom two).
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-11-2012, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird02
This is happening to me too. I could be wrong, but I didn't notice it until after I had adjusted my Interface Scale in the options menu. Maybe that has something to do with it or maybe it's just a coincidence...
This could have something to do with it. I run my interface scale at 0.85 on my desktop and get the problem, but I don't see it on my laptop at the default scale.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-11-2012, 12:59 PM
Actually, in the current build on Tribble, this does not happen anymore.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-11-2012, 01:28 PM
I follow the postings on twitter, and the title of the thread reads... interestingly phonetically.

Is it supposed to be "Reticle?" There is an Urban Dictionary definition, but it doesn't seem to fit.

Otherwise it reads "Rectal" which I do not think I NEED to know those traits.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-11-2012, 01:37 PM
QA has reported that the issue has been identified and a fix is in the pipeline.