Lt. Commander
# 1 Disabled Region
01-12-2012, 12:39 PM
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-12-2012, 09:45 PM
Yes, what is problem??? I am also got it today.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-12-2012, 09:46 PM
In Perfect World's system, some regions of the world, or IPs, or VPNs/proxies are blocked. The system does not like proxy connections at all.

Please contact PW Customer Support and give them as much info about the issue as you can.

Example info you will give by email or ticket:

Account name (Cryptic and Perfect World if applicable. We NEVER ask for your password)
ISP that you are using
Where you are connecting from?
What type of connection you are using (DSL, Mobile, Cable, etc)?
Wireless or wired?
How many accounts are being played from your location? Names of those accounts?
How many devices are being used from your location?

Some of this information will be verified and they may be able to help you if your region isn't a legit banned region.

It could also be an error with something in our combined systems too, so contacting support can help you figure out why, and so can support when they look into it.
Lt. Commander
# 4 it is a old problem
01-13-2012, 12:43 AM
This bug is related to these topics -
https://support.perfectworld.com/app...abled%20region

And more specifically to the fact that we have three fleets from Russia, and now we have no idea how Russian - Trek community will play in this project...

And what about a Russian life-time subscribers...

p.s. This limitation of access of Russian players due to the presence of localization of PW games in our country, but for STO must be another solution...
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-18-2012, 08:40 AM
Developers, we need official and complete answer to our questions about the fate of Russian players in STO, all of them - Silver, Gold and LT...
And how to understand this - http://forums.champions-online.com/s...d.php?t=142873
Lt. Commander
# 6 And...???
01-18-2012, 08:41 AM
The following Regions will not be able to access Star Trek Online and Champions Online once the account merger is fully completed:
•China
•Hong Kong
•The Republic of Korea
•Macao
•Russia
•Taiwan
•Vietnam

So...? I am from Russia! After tomorrow I will purshare a Life-time account. But what later? My account will blocked??? What a hell politics in PW??? Who can give official response???
In Russia live STO players. Some of them have a lifetime subscription. What we will do when our account will blocked? If our account will be blocked, we will together go to court for a lawsuit..
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-18-2012, 08:53 AM
+1
There are at least 2 russian-speaking fleets: Kosmoflot and 21st Fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-18-2012, 09:22 AM
Quote:
There are at least 2 russian-speaking fleets: Kosmoflot and 21st Fleet.
three - Fed (Kosmoflot and 21st Fleet) and Kli (Roskosmos)
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-18-2012, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaguta.oleksandr View Post
The following Regions will not be able to access Star Trek Online and Champions Online once the account merger is fully completed:
•China
•Hong Kong
•The Republic of Korea
•Macao
•Russia
•Taiwan
•Vietnam

So...? I am from Russia! After tomorrow I will purshare a Life-time account. But what later? My account will blocked??? What a hell politics in PW??? Who can give official response???
In Russia live STO players. Some of them have a lifetime subscription. What we will do when our account will blocked? If our account will be blocked, we will together go to court for a lawsuit..
Those regions have always been blocked for PWE for legal/administrative reasons or due to the fact that the regions in question have their own localizations of PWE's current game stable (excluding the games that PWE acquired with their purchase of Cryptic). However, PWE staff (per this post: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...9&postcount=28) are working with Cryptic staff for a definitive answer as to how the current PWE policy will work with Cryptic's current games.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-18-2012, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthpanda16 View Post
In Perfect World's system, some regions of the world, or IPs, or VPNs/proxies are blocked. The system does not like proxy connections at all.

Please contact PW Customer Support and give them as much info about the issue as you can.

Example info you will give by email or ticket:

Account name (Cryptic and Perfect World if applicable. We NEVER ask for your password)
ISP that you are using
Where you are connecting from?
What type of connection you are using (DSL, Mobile, Cable, etc)?
Wireless or wired?
How many accounts are being played from your location? Names of those accounts?
How many devices are being used from your location?

Some of this information will be verified and they may be able to help you if your region isn't a legit banned region.

It could also be an error with something in our combined systems too, so contacting support can help you figure out why, and so can support when they look into it.
I have a sent letter in Perfect World 6 days ago, but I dont receive any response.