Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-18-2012, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
Because those are rare otherwise?

No, I think not. LOL
HAHA. Let me rephrase. I would love to come across a character that speak in all capital letters because they are supposed to speak that way.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-18-2012, 12:07 PM
I honestly would like to see this as a Blue Button like the Red Alert that says incoming hail. Something I have to click on rather than immediately pops-up for me. If it stays as a pop-up I honestly will just disable it.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-18-2012, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
LOL I think a patrician's life doesn't leave much time for marriage.

Plus I mean... I know Vetinari well enough to know that Ankh-Moorpork is a harsh mistress.
I'm afraid, my dear Lady Naught, you are mistaken on your latter point. Ankh-Morpork is less mistress and more wayward child that requires constant attention. :p Which is why your former point is, alas, only too true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelchall
HAHA. Let me rephrase. I would love to come across a character that speak in all capital letters because they are supposed to speak that way.
Speaking personally, I hope to postpone that "inevitable" meeting as long as I possibly can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore Shrvk
I honestly would like to see this as a Blue Button like the Red Alert that says incoming hail. Something I have to click on rather than immediately pops-up for me. If it stays as a pop-up I honestly will just disable it.
This wouldn't be a bad alternative, and would be similar to the flashing icon on the Mini-Map in CO. Something subtle, but still alerting, as the Commodore recommends would be nice and story consistant... An incomming Hail. Aye, that would be much better than the existing pop-ups. But since the lovely Zero has already arranged a disable altogether, as an already well-experienced player (who knows how to find his OWN missions, I'll thank ye very much), I too will simply use that new disable feature once implemented.

Thank you for that.

Lt. Commander
# 14
01-18-2012, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainPanix
Seems like a good idea but... The contacts hail me EVERY TIME I log in.

In my case, I obviously didn't just finish a mission, and when it happened the first time I thought "Oh, there's that new feature firing because it hasn't before... but now it just keep firing.

Please make it stop!
Ikr! Reminds me of another game... just can't but my finger on it...

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=navi+...t:429,r:9,s:20