Lt. Commander
Might be just a niggling issue to me but i like finding posts from devs in the dev tracker as there usually a nice read but ever since a certain tech support started posting the first page of dev tracker is just him well not all but alot of him. Now its not his problem or anything he's doing what he should and that is great but can his and i guess all tech support guys be taking away from showing up in dev tracker forum so they dont clog up the forum so we can find the real devs posting like we used to?

Alternatively could a tech tracker be implemented so tech support can use that instead of using the dev tracker? As people might like a tech tracker but not like having the tech guys using up the dev tracker like me.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-13-2012, 04:40 AM
Tech support posts are dev posts, I like seeing those as well just to keep up on things. By now you know what devs post what kind of info you are interested in. If you see Zero, Heretic, Gecko, Jheinig, Borticus, you know they are posting about certain things related to game changes and additions. The forum posted in is listed, so just don't read anything listed as coming from the tech forum if that isn't what you want to see.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-13-2012, 04:49 AM
having people moved off the dev tracker or opening new tech trackers or what not seems awfully complicated when the easy solution is to just not click on his post.

that way everyone can then pick what they want to read which is much better than not having them show up or having them moved to another sub section.