Go Back   Star Trek Online > Test Servers > Tribble - Announcements and Release Notes
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
01-12-2012, 04:59 PM
I just got through patching Tribble and my main test character is showing precisely power levels he should be.

Using Aux

25 - Base power
+4 - Warp Core potential Rank 7
+10 - Wap Core Efficient Rank 7 + Efficient Captain + 1 Efficent BO
+5 - Cruiser bonus
+9 - Aux Performance Rank 6
--

And I'm buzzing around ESD in the Sol map.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-12-2012, 05:28 PM
Still not working for me.... maybe I am crazy. I am uploading a video to youtube right now.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-12-2012, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkeeterUK View Post
In hopes of a response to a bug im gona ask you Rex that is the flashing mail notification to the right of the mini map fixed because it keeps flashing even tho there is no mail and every time i log on it keeps flashing thinking i have mail i go see but there is none so i think its broke. Can you let me know if this bug is fixed?

Ta.
Have you checked all of the toons on your account? It stops flashing for me when I check all of my toons. Usually there's some piece of mail I've missed on one of my toons that doesn't show up on the others, like an Exchange sale or expiration or something. So I guess it just flashes any time ANY of your toons have new or unchecked mail.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-12-2012, 06:10 PM
So I am a pics or it didn't happen kind of guy. So what is wrong here? What am I missing?

I got 1 bonus power level at 25 power.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4WCawQQCGc
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-12-2012, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by biglcny View Post
Equipping an efficient BOff, such as the Borg preorder BOff does not provide the power bonus in anyway like it used to. For example: When on a space map, set your power levels for aux or whatever at 25 and equip the Borg BO. You will find that the power level does not increase from it's set level at all.
Thank you for providing such thorough information. I've forwarded it to the systems team to look at.
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-12-2012, 06:34 PM
Any ETA for when I can goto Gamma Orionis Directly once more instead of being forced into Battle Group Omega no matter what I click?
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-12-2012, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by biglcny View Post
So I am a pics or it didn't happen kind of guy. So what is wrong here? What am I missing?

I got 1 bonus power level at 25 power.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4WCawQQCGc
Sometimes the power level change isn't immediate. Give it a few seconds and it might kick in...or so that's what happens when I change sets, the different stats don't kick in right away. o_O
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-12-2012, 06:54 PM
The popping/crackling sounds seem to be gone finally, but the echo chamber effect on ground maps for combat noises is still happening.
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-12-2012, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekae View Post
The popping/crackling sounds seem to be gone finally, but the echo chamber effect on ground maps for combat noises is still happening.
Really? Because that was addressed in the patch that went out a few days ago.
Can you please submit a bug ticket on a map where this is happening and post it here so I can forward to the QA team? Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-12-2012, 07:07 PM
Duno if the echo was fixed fully but in ESD in the centre chamber theres a place near one of the doors on the inside of the middle room where all sounds effects are off and if you turn you can hear them again and turn back and there gone, try playing with the part popper or fire extinguisher near one of the doors, i did make a bug report about it and stood where it was happening. Was a few days ago i did it.

The crackling and popping i did notice quite badly when i was near the holodecks on sfa just one of the corridors and stood still for a bit. This was a hour or so ago and did a ticket where i stood as well.

I realise this is for tribble and i test on holodeck but still anything to help if it does then ill try.