Captain
# 1 Give the Fleet B'rel a gift
02-09-2013, 02:37 PM
The Fleet B'rel should imo, have a unique ability that ties in with its original unique ability (enhanced cloak):

Removal of global torpedo timers.

Fleet B'rel should hit 'fire all torpedoes' and..well, have them all fire at once, not waiting 1 second in between them.

Order of torp boff abilities would be in order from left to right in the equipment sequence.

....and god, give it a new skin. Its so 60's.. how about making it more angular like the heghta?
http://media.tumblr.com/160cacdb395f8340dac90864182ebe16/tumblr_inline_mx9yxhItkb1qg9pkt.jpg
Captain
# 2
02-09-2013, 02:52 PM
Well seeing as no other fleet ships gain a new ability over the regular versions I doubt it would happen, but would be nice. It probably would lead to insane torpedo firing rates with doffs and wouldnt be long before they would nerf it.

I will be happy when I get this ship regardless as it is my favorite, but I wish they gave it a extra tac or sci console instead of eng.

As for the skin, lots of people use the B'rel over the Heghta as an energy weapon bop simply because the skin is better, it is the iconic bop. It does have 1 alternate skin that I never use though. I wish I could use my B'rel skin on my Fleet Hoh'sus myself if they wont give B'rel 4 tac consoles.

Well it will still be a long time before most fleets get it I think. My fleet Orions will probably be first and it is still probably over a month away so lots of time to make some nice changes. As a t5 fleet ship and the iconic bop it does deserve something better then a 4th eng console.
Captain
# 3
02-10-2013, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc8219 View Post
Well seeing as no other fleet ships gain a new ability over the regular versions I doubt it would happen, but would be nice. It probably would lead to insane torpedo firing rates with doffs and wouldnt be long before they would nerf it.

I will be happy when I get this ship regardless as it is my favorite, but I wish they gave it a extra tac or sci console instead of eng.

As for the skin, lots of people use the B'rel over the Heghta as an energy weapon bop simply because the skin is better, it is the iconic bop. It does have 1 alternate skin that I never use though. I wish I could use my B'rel skin on my Fleet Hoh'sus myself if they wont give B'rel 4 tac consoles.

Well it will still be a long time before most fleets get it I think. My fleet Orions will probably be first and it is still probably over a month away so lots of time to make some nice changes. As a t5 fleet ship and the iconic bop it does deserve something better then a 4th eng console.
Id rather have this ability than an extra console.. or the extra hull/shield hp honestly. Its a very specific ability that can only be put to good use by this ship.

A B'rel torpedo boat does not benefit that much from torpedo doffs since rapid constant fire means it will be decloaked.... and at that point why fly this instead of a ningtao fleet or hoh'sus fleet?
http://media.tumblr.com/160cacdb395f8340dac90864182ebe16/tumblr_inline_mx9yxhItkb1qg9pkt.jpg