Lt. Commander
# 1 Recall BOffs option
01-12-2012, 06:45 PM
I suggest adding a command that allows a player to recall a captain's BOffs to his/her position in ground missions, when out of combat.

I ask this because earlier I was playing the fire cavern mission, the last mission of the Bajoran front I think. It involved navigating narrow catwalks over a chasm of lava. It took about three times as long as it should, because the pathing of my BOffs caused them to get stuck on the catwalks, running around like chickens with their heads cut off, or even at times to fall into the lava, where I was unable to recover them until I respawned, which usually happened quickly because maybe one BOff of the remaining 3 would find his way to me when I would up in a battle.

So all I ask is for some option to recall BOffs to a captain's position. It could even be a slash command that is only used when it glitches out like this. But it would save people a lot of hassles in those types of missions (especially when a captain makes his way up or down a hillside and the BOffs are too dense to find their way up).