Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
..........
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-12-2012, 05:19 PM
I would imagine a little bit more information would allow people to even understand what you're talking about, and perhaps even help you.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-12-2012, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthian
I would imagine a little bit more information would allow people to even understand what you're talking about, and perhaps even help you.
Well, http://www.startrekonline.com/charac.../my_characters
shows nothing

The title of the post is pretty self explanatory.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-12-2012, 05:20 PM
Your characters are gone?

If you've been away a while then log in. Quit out of the game (and it might be best to log out of everything, including the website). Then log back in.

They should be restored.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-12-2012, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardoxx View Post
Well, http://www.startrekonline.com/charac.../my_characters
shows nothing

The title of the post is pretty self explanatory.
No, your post currently implies something happened to your toons.

A sensible question would be "What happened to the 'my characters' section of the website?"
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-12-2012, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappyJoyJoy View Post
Your characters are gone?

If you've been away a while then log in. Quit out of the game (and it might be best to log out of everything, including the website). Then log back in.

They should be restored.
That's a shame, I was hoping I'd have leverage to ask for a refund.

Thanks though!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-12-2012, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardoxx View Post
Well, http://www.startrekonline.com/charac.../my_characters
shows nothing

The title of the post is pretty self explanatory.
If you have been gone for a while, they get archived. Once you log in, they're moved back to the live servers automatically.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-12-2012, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rswfire View Post
If you have been gone for a while, they get archived. Once you log in, they're moved back to the live servers automatically.
Well, at least someone's got their head screwed on about being conservative with resources!
Unlike the past owners -- complete jokers.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-12-2012, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardoxx View Post
Well, at least someone's got their head screwed on about being conservative with resources!
Unlike the past owners -- complete jokers.
Okay...

Well, Cryptic is the company that does it, so not sure what you mean.

May I recommend you air your grievances so you can then try to be constructive here?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
01-12-2012, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthian
No, your post currently implies something happened to your toons.

A sensible question would be "What happened to the 'my characters' section of the website?"
That is the more comprehensible way to word the question.

And it's not that he hasn't logged in either. I was just logged in this morning and the My Characters section appears completely blank for me as well.


Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:06 PM.