Lt. Commander
Dear Developers.

Every time I log in I hope and pray that there will be new mission content.

Every time I am disappointed.

However you have typically adjusted minute elements of aesthetics. Which whilst nice, doesn't add to the gameplay.

I'm bored.

I'm fed up of repeated STF's which hardly ever drop anything useful.

I don't want to repeat missions infinitely.

I want new content. New missions. New interesting drops.

This game has become ridiculously repetitive.

And don't tell me to play Foundry missions because they're usually boring, written by part-timers, which is all we, the game-players can be. This is not our job. It's nice to have the option, but at best, a novelty.

Where is the Enterprise F? It's been talked about for months, it's only a ship, how hard can it be to launch it?

When can I skill up beyond level 50?

What is the point now, I've done everything that seemed interesting, I only remain to wait for new content and levels that NEVER come.

Do I represent your average subscriber? I have no idea, but the in-game chat is awash with dissapointment.

I love Star Trek. I love your concept. I just wish and hope for greater depth so I can lose myself in the Galaxy of the game.

Here's hoping.

Thanks

Alex74205
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-12-2012, 12:25 PM
You do realize that the same people who work on websites aren't the same ones which does content or game mechanics, right?

It's like your company. It probably has secretaries, accounts, managers, janitorial staff, etc. The fact that the janitor is fixing a backed-up toilet does not mean he is also the person who would be fixing the computer system. Different people at Cryptic have different jobs.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-12-2012, 12:28 PM
You need to read the dev posts. A lot of your questions have been answered already. (Minus the level cap...)
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-12-2012, 12:28 PM
(I am not a developer)

For a comprehensive list of upcoming features, see this.

We all want new content. The interim executive producer, Stephen D'Angelo, has said we'll have *something* new every week from February through April. This will include episodic content, the *very* long-awaited Series 4 involving the Jem'Hadar! The Enterprise-F, as well as a new Klingon flagship, will debut in February.

Level 50 is the maximum level at this time, level 60 will be Fleet Admiral but that will probably be a long time (read: a year or so) away.

Earth Spacedock zone chat does not represent the average subscriber.

Here's hoping as well.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-12-2012, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex74205 View Post
Dear Developers.

However you have typically adjusted minute elements of aesthetics. Which whilst nice, doesn't add to the gameplay.

I'm bored.

And don't tell me to play Foundry missions because they're usually boring, written by part-timers, which is all we, the game-players can be. This is not our job. It's nice to have the option, but at best, a novelty.

Where is the Enterprise F? It's been talked about for months, it's only a ship, how hard can it be to launch it?

What is the point now, I've done everything that seemed interesting, I only remain to wait for new content and levels that NEVER come.

Do I represent your average subscriber? I have no idea, but the in-game chat is awash with dissapointment.

I love Star Trek. I love your concept. I just wish and hope for greater depth so I can lose myself in the Galaxy of the game.

Here's hoping.

Thanks

Alex74205
You might want to take a look at the Dev Logs if you have not already
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-12-2012, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyrexianHero
(I am not a developer)

A lot of that stuff looks like stuff promised back in 2010 and 2011.

Ah well.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-12-2012, 04:04 PM
Quote:
(I am not a developer)

We all want new content. The interim executive producer, Stephen D'Angelo, has said we'll have *something* new every week from February through April. This will include episodic content, the *very* long-awaited Series 4 involving the Jem'Hadar! The Enterprise-F, as well as a new Klingon flagship, will debut in February.

Level 50 is the maximum level at this time, level 60 will be Fleet Admiral but that will probably be a long time (read: a year or so) away.

Here's hoping as well.
Level 60-69 will actually be Admiral, Fleet Admiral will actually be Level 70.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-12-2012, 04:18 PM
clearly you've never played the best missions. such as... First Cause Then Effect.

Do yourself a favor, its as good as anything in game if not better.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-12-2012, 04:42 PM
Quote:
(I am not a developer)

Here's hoping as well.
how can you quote that website, for upcoming features, when most of it is out dated and not relevant anymore? That website has information on features and credits the source as various ask cryptics and engineering reports by DSTAHL who is no longer the exec and therefore, anything said in those statements is null and void.

SO you need to revamp that page and fast. Cause that is a very misleading misdirecting page, if even half of those features were in by June, this game would be star trek on steroids. not gonna happen.

If we want concrete news on the future, we have to have an ask cryptic written by the current guy.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-12-2012, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex74205 View Post
Dear Developers.

I'm bored.

Here's hoping.

Thanks

Alex74205
You need to go grind STFs and allow the devs to fix more important things.. like the bugs.