Lt. Commander
So, I've created these missions called the "Nagus Dailies"(see 1st link in my sig for full details). The storylines of 2 of the types of my missions involve interacting with Starfleet Officers, so I wanted to give those who were interested a chance to have their character appear in these missions.

The 2 types of missions I am referring to are "Prisoner Transfer", which involves delivering a group of enemy prisoners to a secure facility, and "Station Supply" which involves resupplying several remote research stations.

In "Prisoner Transfer" you briefly speak with the "warden" of the prison, and this is one of the spots that a player character can be used. In "Station Supply" you briefly speak with one person at each station you deliver supplies to, and these are other spots that player characters can be used.

Now, there are 5 different versions of each of these 2 mission. There is 1 "warden" in "Prisoner Transfer"(x5 = 5 wardens) and 3 officers in "Station Supply"(3 x 5 = 15 officers). This means there are a total of 20 spots where player characters can be used.

So if you would be interested in having your character appear in these missions, first I ask you actually play them to see what they are and make sure you actually want your character appearing. If you do then post a high quality picture of your character from the waist up in this thread.

As these are my missions I will pick my favorites and of course let you know if your character is picked and what mission I am going to put them in
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-13-2012, 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Interesting concept. I like it when you find ways to be positive and creative in STO. Based on the title, I thought you might have been talking about something else. But I won't derail the thread. I've not played any of your missions yet, but I have thought about it, and I am impressed that you have been so diligent about updating them every single day!
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-13-2012, 12:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rswfire View Post
...and I am impressed that you have been so diligent about updating them every single day!
Well, I actually changed how that works. Originally there were only 3 missions and I updated each of them every day. Then I added 4 new types for a total of 7 missions and updated 1 mission each day. Now there are still 7 types, but I have created 5 different versions of each type, meaning there are 35 different missions to choose from. I wont be updating any missions each day anymore, but you can still play up to 11/12 days and play a new mission every day before playing one you have already played before =P
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-13-2012, 02:49 AM
Really cool idea, Nagus. I'm not interested in having any of my toons appear in adventures, but I *am* interested in your daily missions now. I'll be sure to play some of them during this holiday weekend.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-13-2012, 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quark_Kent View Post
Really cool idea, Nagus. I'm not interested in having any of my toons appear in adventures, but I *am* interested in your daily missions now. I'll be sure to play some of them during this holiday weekend.
Thats a shame. A lizard space pope would have been interesting =P
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-13-2012, 10:09 AM
I have an possibly interesting "vampire" character toon that is my main one. If your still interested...

http://startrekonline.com/character_...s/1671096/view