Lt. Commander
# 1 New Webpage
01-13-2012, 06:00 AM
Hi Cryptic,

The new webpage looks great... on Internet Explorer. I prefer to use Firefox, but the site is messed up whenever I try to pull it up in firefox. I've heard it does the same on Google Crome, but I don't use that one so can't speak from personal experience.

I do want to ask, though, what happened to the little box in the lower right that showed your friend's list? The ability to look at that list was extremely helpful to me. It gave me the ability too see who was on at which times of the day, even when I was at work without internet access. Since many of the people in my fleet are also on my friend's list it was a way I could monitor busy times of the day to better be able to judge when I need to recruit.

Anyway, this is just my request to get that box back. Thanks.
-Nikodas
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-13-2012, 06:01 AM
Simply do a Refresh, or clear your cache, and it'll look fine.The browser is trying to load both the old and new version at the same time and that's causing confusion. A Refresh fixes it.

The Buddy List has been removed - probably for bandwidth issues once FTP goes live: too many people all pinging the server from the website to see their friends. You can cheat and log into the Champions site to still see your Buddy List, though.