Lt. Commander
# 1 Disabled region
01-12-2012, 01:47 PM
I tried to enter the new sto site and i got the disabled region splash screen. I had no issues at all with the old site. I have been playing from Korea for a while and haven't even had the slightest of latency issues. This seems rather rediculous. I had to direct link myself to the forums and who knows how long this access will last as well. I've been an account holder since release, and was finally able to resub before Xmas and while it is only the main website being affected, at the moment one can only wonder what else can a paying member run in to.

This game is my "comfort zone" while I am living here in a land full of f2p gaming and I gratefully and lovingly chose to be a gold member. Please don't take that choice from me. Please look into this. There should be no reason an f2p game should be region locked; it's like you're covering up your own advertising campaign.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-12-2012, 09:42 PM
You not first. Same problem in Russia. My friend have a Lifetime account. But he yesterday got it problem... THANKS FOR PERFECT WORLD...
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-13-2012, 05:32 AM
topic
https://support.perfectworld.com/app...abled%20region

These countries are banned regions for Perfect World Entertainment:
China
Hong Kong
Macau
South Korea
Taiwan
Vietnam
Russia
Unfortunately, we are unable to allow new registrations from these regions.