Lt. Commander
# 1 Laucher Not Working
01-17-2012, 09:58 AM
I'm hoping this is the proper area to post this.

So far everytime I try and start the game on the PC, the launcher comes up, informs me that it's patching, and then freezes there. For the past 45 mins it's been stuck with the word "patching" in the loading bar.

I've also already installed and patched the game on my laptop and it's doing just fine, already in game and all.

Any info/advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2 launcher
01-17-2012, 10:11 AM
im have problems alos but my launcher does not even come up
when i click on the game icon nothing happens???
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-17-2012, 10:30 AM
i got that 2 how do i fix it?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-17-2012, 11:42 AM
Please make sure that you have 10-14GB of free hard drive space free.

Please restart your PC and network hardware.

After you get the game updated and get in game, you can uninstall Pando Media Booster or shut it down (PMB.exe in Windows Task Manager) if you start getting unusual lag spikes or other network issues.

You must be on a Windows Admin account, or have Run as Admin access to be able to download, install, update, and run the game. If on Windows Vista or 7, you may have to change the level of your UAC settings or turn them off temporarily.

You may need to update or install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable. You may need to install or update to the latest Microsoft .NET Framework for your version of Windows and also update to the latest version of DirectX. You may also need to check or change your network settings.

You can try adding the game folder/files to your exceptions list in your antivirus and firewall software. Please see the help menu or support website for the software that you use if you aren't sure how to do it.

At your own risk, you may have to disable your antivirus, firewall, and other security software temporarily while you download, install, update, login to, and play the game. Sometimes the security software will block it or throttle it, no matter what you try or even if you try to add exceptions for the game files in your security software.

You may also have to disable, shut down, uninstall, or disable any: torrent, keyboard/mouse, web browser toolbars, video/screen capture, gamepad/input device, multimedia, Instant Messaging, voice over IP, web browser games, other games software applications before downloading, installing, updating, logging into, and playing the game. Basically shut down all non-essential programs.

If you need further help, when you contact us by a support ticket, please answer the following questions:

What exactly did you try in the information presented to you?

What changes to your software did you make?

What errors did you get?