Lt. Commander
Iím a bit concerned that not enough attention is being placed into making sure that the content that we have is working 100%.

Iíve been reading many bug posts about things that have been reported months ago that have still not been fixed.

Now that STO is being offered up on a plate to the masses for free itís important to make sure that the plate is clean or the masses will get their handouts elsewhere.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-13-2012, 10:33 AM
Storybook bug has to go.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-13-2012, 10:36 AM
Yes, the number of bugs have really seemed to multiply over the last few months. Or at least my awareness of them has increased. Most of them aren't game breaking but they are frustrating. I imagine resources are stretched tight at Cryptic these days but I hope they can invest more heavily in squashing bugs in the near future.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-13-2012, 11:11 AM
resources are goin 2 even more stretched when they lose monthly subs and nobody buys c-points coz of this soz like.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-13-2012, 11:23 AM
Seems to me and from the tone of the forums, that the game has actually gotten more bugs as F2P approaches, and bugs that already existed are sticking out more like a sore thumb that expands all the way to Detroit from St. Louis. While a few bugs have been eliminated since I started playing basically 2 months ago, I have noticed that when they fix one bug it creates another... Its a vicious cycle really.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-13-2012, 12:01 PM
In the last two days a bunch of bugs have actually been fixed. Overall I am not running into many bugs right now and things do seem to be stabilizing.