Lt. Commander
# 1 color-coating free to play
01-28-2012, 12:49 PM
thing that i would like to see in game, might sound hateful to free to play players lol

color coating names or something that can be indicate he is not gold member.
stf setting, that if i do not wanna play with random free to play player, i can choose it

thing that can make us gold player or lifetime feel special in a sense beside the capn table.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-28-2012, 01:09 PM
And what about those of us who have been playing STO for a while and decided to go silver because there's not enough perks to stay as a subscriber? I've done hundreds of STFs across all 5 of my VA/LG toons, and just because I'm a silver player, does it mean that I'm not as good as you, Mr. Subscriber? If you want it so that you don't have to play with us free-to-play players, then we silvers want an option to not play with someone as inconsiderate and "hateful" as you.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-28-2012, 01:36 PM
There are a lot of great folks out there that are silver players for one valid reason or another.
This isn't EQ2- where being a silver player means you are gimped gearwise- STO silver players have equal access to gear and content as we do. So, we really should welcome them as equals.
These folks are who's gonna be greasing this game's wheels from here on.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-28-2012, 01:37 PM
does not make me better but i just dont wanna play with the player that does not stay in the game and just does not read mission and waste my time in failed stf
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-28-2012, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMadRageI
does not make me better but i just dont wanna play with the player that does not stay in the game and just does not read mission and waste my time in failed stf
Soooo....you're equating all silver players as noobs who always fail to learn anything. Nice. Just rememeber, even gold subscribers were once newbs at some point too.

Color coding names so you, personally, can avoid playing with such "filthy F2Pers" is, I'm afraid, the height of arrogance.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-28-2012, 01:51 PM
Okay but what if they got crafty and rubbed off the color coating? Could it rub off? Does it rain in space? "Let That be Your Last Battlefield" was a super episode. I think there was some sort of color coating going on in there. I'm just not sure what you are getting at here but if I was a betting man I would wager latinum that to an outside observer your life is flagged with "I'm special" banners.

Suppose each gold member received a copy of "My Very First Composition Book"? Or perhaps "The Reader's Digest Alphabet" none of those pesky vowels. Would that help?

Here is my best suggestion for you. Talk to people inside the game. That should limit your potential pool of people to group with.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-28-2012, 01:53 PM
lol

the rich boys oin this board are a hoot

sure thing rich boy - then you can tattoo jewish babies next

lol
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-28-2012, 01:55 PM
I think Cryptic needs to seriously consider how difficulty in the game is approached...and this in turn would influence how people end up playing to en extent. For example...higher difficulty should mean more effective use of powers by the NPC enemies...not zerg numbers and over inflated shield/hull HP and weapon damage. The way the game is now during the lion's share of PVE missions...they are faceroll/spacebar breaking missions.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-28-2012, 02:03 PM
Quote:
thing that i would like to see in game, might sound hateful to free to play players but to bad i pay lol

color coating names or something that can be indicate he is not gold member.
stf setting, that if i do not wanna play with random free to play player, i can choose it

thing that can make us gold player or lifetime feel special in a sense beside the capn table.
Entitled much?

I vote with the guy who said that all you need to do is start talking to people to get them to not play with you.

Apparently with your vast resources and lifetime subscription it doesnt seem to help your spelling, grammar, or sentence structure. Maybe you should have spent that money on Hooked On Phonics?
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-28-2012, 03:59 PM
Quote:
The things that i would like to see in game which might sound hateful towards Free-to-Play players, but too bad, i pay lol

Color coding names or something that can be indicitive of his, or her, member status.
STF settings that allows exclusion of random Free-to_Play player.

Something that can make us gold or lifetime players feel special in a sense besides the captains' table.
I tried cleaning it up for you but this is the best I could do.
In response...
The ability or willingness of a person to pay for the game in any form does not reflect that persons ability to play the game.
I would rather play with someone that's new, ready to learn, and is having fun then to play with someone who discriminates against and brands others for their valid choice to pay or not.
At best your request is hateful, but is more likely to be seen as discriminatory and possibly racist.

If you would like to avoid playing with F2P players might I suggest creating a fleet and allowing only like-minded members access.
I have a few names I can suggest if you would like.
Closed Thread