Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Please Fix The Intrepid Class
01-06-2012, 04:53 PM
Can we get someone from art to fix the underside of the Intrepid class? There have been numerous threads created on this and it still goes unanswered. Brandon, can you please add this to the feedback to be sent to CapnLogan directly? He reskinned the ship but didn't fix the underside of it to look like the one on TV. What gives here?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-06-2012, 04:56 PM
Look at the bright side, it doesn't have big glowing engines that shouldn't be there like the B'rel...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-06-2012, 05:48 PM
Easy solution...don't look at the bottom of your ship.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-06-2012, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekrit_Agent
Can we get someone from art to fix the underside of the Intrepid class? There have been numerous threads created on this and it still goes unanswered. Brandon, can you please add this to the feedback to be sent to CapnLogan directly? He reskinned the ship but didn't fix the underside of it to look like the one on TV. What gives here?
Be careful what you wish for - in Cryptic's world, fixing something as simple as one texture tends to break ten totally-unrelated other things.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappyJoyJoy View Post
Look at the bright side, it doesn't have big glowing engines that shouldn't be there like the B'rel...
My favorite is the Hegh'ta wings / pylons. Off center, out of alignment, crooked... Don't even get me started on the "special" deflector dishes...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-06-2012, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by machocyclone View Post
Easy solution...don't look at the bottom of your ship.
Really :-\ Come on.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-06-2012, 09:39 PM
Oh boy, the first FIX INTREPID thread of the year!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-06-2012, 11:38 PM
I'm being serious when I ask, what's wrong with the bottom of the ship? From what I can tell it looks pretty right.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-07-2012, 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormnnorm
I'm being serious when I ask, what's wrong with the bottom of the ship? From what I can tell it looks pretty right.
There's several pics of the bottom of the saucer on Memory Alpha. It's actually way off, but for the record... I actually prefer what's in the game.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
01-07-2012, 07:17 AM
It looks a lot better on TV. And as for the person who said this is the first of these this year, it's only because the ones made in 2010 and 2011 were ignored.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:34 PM.