Lt. Commander
# 21
01-15-2012, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InertiaCreeps
I couldn't quit even if I wanted to... Lifetime subscrip since beta.

STO has become kind of a joke of a game for me, but I'll still be around here & there. gotta refine that dilith, right?
Ha I just saw you in a match tonight. It's not April 1st :p
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-15-2012, 10:57 PM
if you saw me then I'm doing something wrong

^^
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-15-2012, 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InertiaCreeps
if you saw me then I'm doing something wrong

^^
I was on your team. Oh and on my crimson toon I have seen you and lived to tell about it
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-15-2012, 11:19 PM
:O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonoa View Post
I was on your team.
^^
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-16-2012, 10:42 AM
Don't you even think about leaving STO "Gripple Chew FTW". I don't even remember how long we are friends - since Beta?. I just can't imagine this game without you my friend. If you leave us I will find you in Chicago and even your sneaky SNB and PSW won't rescue you " n a u t y " Gripple hehe.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-16-2012, 11:11 AM
Dontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontle aveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusd ontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontlea veusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdo ntleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleav eusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdon tleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleave usdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdont leaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveu sdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontl eaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveus dontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontle aveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusd ontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontlea veusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdo ntleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleav eusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdon tleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdont
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-16-2012, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by startrekfan View Post
If you leave us I will find you in Chicago and even your sneaky SNB and PSW won't rescue you " n a u t y " Gripple hehe.
I live in the Chicago area too, so pick me up on the way so that I can assist in the efforts.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-16-2012, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Dontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontle aveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusd ontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontlea veusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdo ntleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleav eusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdon tleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleave usdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdont leaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveu sdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontl eaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveus dontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontle aveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusd ontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontlea veusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdo ntleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleav eusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdon tleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdontleaveusdont
What? No smoke break???? Lol.......
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-16-2012, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post
What? No smoke break???? Lol.......
No smoking at work. :p
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-16-2012, 02:23 PM
Gripple!!!!! It was soooo much fun playing with you. I will miss you. You were an honorable klink Will miss you!!!!
Come back soon!!!!!!!