Lt. Commander
# 11
01-29-2012, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSS View Post
Oh yeah i remember that. Took me a while to figure out too because i had to hit 2 consoles twice. So replicators - console across it, console behind it, console across the room, then the one across from the replicators again, then the replicators.

IMO i could appreciate that. Just wait untill you get to Cassidy (where i'm currently at). ***** won't drink her nerve tonic because i got the damned garnish wrong. There's a radiation leak woman who the hell cares if there's a piece of fruit or a umbrella in the drink! XD

worst. quest. ever.

I was quite... comfortable assisting her. I thought the little drop of honey was good attention to detail. Going to try making something warm and sour with honey to see how it's like. Lol......
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-29-2012, 11:50 PM
I'm a newb and just did this quest for the first time today.

The key is to read the tips on the consoles. Once you realize two things:
1. You can connect a unit more than once
2. Not all units must be connected

..the quest becomes quite simple.

One would expect that the Ferengi would be a bit upset being separated from his "leggy, 'liberal-minded' Vulcan girl" holoprogram. <_<

Seriously, I was expecting the guy to give me an, uh, earful. Was really surprised he didn't.

Major letdown. Quest should be edited!
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-30-2012, 02:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekrit_Agent
Was anyone here during the first time they ran Cold Storage when there was no text in those sound consoles at the end? Where the tones were so ridiculously close?

I was so ****ed off and was trying to hear forever...finally I just wrote down all permutations of 1-2-3 (luckily it wasn't like 10 consoles) and tried them all until I found the right one.
They added some helpful text to that bit? Wow, really wish it was there when I played it first time, as you say those tones were very close together and I basically "brute forced" it like you did.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-30-2012, 11:08 PM
Yeah, the consoles are very clearly marked now.

I can't imagine doing it without those text on the console screens!
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-01-2012, 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACES_HIGH View Post
One of the Romulan FE missions has a puzzle involving some pretty heavy math, you might want a good scientific calculator for that one.
It's basic algebra. Hardly what I'd call "heavy math". Therefore, using a non scientific calculator will be just fine.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-02-2012, 01:52 AM
There should be an option - knock out Cassidy, take the stuff

at least for KDF players
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-05-2012, 08:30 PM
I got Ticked when she wouldn't like the drink. Boy, if I had of written the response dialogue for her not taking that drink...
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-07-2012, 12:13 AM
what? the hamburger? dear lord i need to re look at that mission
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-07-2012, 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey1980 View Post
It's basic algebra. Hardly what I'd call "heavy math". Therefore, using a non scientific calculator will be just fine.
Pff... you only need one of thoose tiny solar powered ones for that... or excel... or the windows calculator...
Lieutenant
# 20 Very helpful
10-17-2012, 01:30 PM
I'm glad someoone asked this. I'm usually ok with a little logic puzzle, but this one had me stumped. Going to go try the sequence that was posted and see if it helps. Could've swore I tried that, though.

Is there an unwritten rule about networking and cooperating in-game on MMO's? I kind of laughed at myself and asked if anyone else was having problems in the chat box, and the only reply I got was that I was a whiny B**** that should quit playing MMO's if I couldn't handle it.