Lt. Commander
# 1 Off-Duty Outfits Removed?
01-15-2012, 05:36 PM
Have off-duty outfits been removed from the game? Several people, including myself, logged in today to find that we no longer had access to the costumes or the costume slot they normally go in.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-15-2012, 05:45 PM
On the 2nd page(I think) of the customization screen there is supposed to be a tab at the top right corner that lets you select uniform or off duty. Are you saying this tab is gone?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-15-2012, 06:11 PM
The slot for my off-duty uniform is gone, and the drop-down is grayed-out, yes. Several others in Zone right now are baffled as they are having the same issue.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-15-2012, 06:24 PM
Are you a free player?

If so, you have one less costume slot.

You can't use off duty in your primary slot and you need to buy slots or be Gold or have vet rewards to have a secondary costume slot.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-15-2012, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
Are you a free player?

You can't use off duty in your primary slot and you need to buy slots or be Gold or have vet rewards to have a secondary costume slot.
Wow, that was awesome of Cryptic to whack one of my costume slots for going Silver. Now I 'only' have two left...lol. Such punishment. Thanks for the clarification.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-15-2012, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjaminMaxwell View Post
Wow, that was awesome of Cryptic to whack one of my costume slots for going Silver. Now I 'only' have two left...lol. Such punishment. Thanks for the clarification.
Did you expect to keep the same things you had with a sub after canceling it?
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-15-2012, 07:09 PM
I think the loss of the costume slot is the only thing you lose aside from less slots and tokens on a new character, VA ship token (which everyone who isn't a 600 day vet lost), and not getting dilithium auto-refined.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-15-2012, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Are you a free player?

Gold unlocks should be permanent. That's what we've been told, that nothing is taken away.

Since he had an Off-duty slot, he should still have that slot, even if he's fallen back to Silver.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-15-2012, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappyJoyJoy View Post
Gold unlocks should be permanent. That's what we've been told, that nothing is taken away.

Since he had an Off-duty slot, he should still have that slot, even if he's fallen back to Silver.
I don't recall them mentioning that with the spare costume slot.

In any case, you can make any costume slot off duty except for the first slot and maybe the fleet slot.

So the third costume on the list on down can all definitely be made off duty for Captains. (Not for bridge officers but BOs were only ever able to wear offduty costumes as part of a bug that lasted one week, aside from the new KDF Marauding BOs.)
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-15-2012, 07:17 PM
Quote:
I think the loss of the costume slot is the only thing you lose aside from less slots and tokens on a new character, VA ship token (which everyone who isn't a 600 day vet lost), and not getting dilithium auto-refined.
Yeah, I'm not losing any sleep over it.

Again, thanks for the feedback.