Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content
Login

Lt. Commander
It seems something has changed since the last time I ran Infected Space Elite.

The Elite Tactical Cube seems much stronger than it has been in the past.

I ran Infected Space Elite 3 Times today and each time the group was able to take down the all the transfromers and the main gate with about 3 min to spare but then loose the optional because the Tactical cube just takes much longer to deal with.

The way I see:

The Optional timer should stop once the main gate is destroyed.

Destroying the Tactical Cube should be the precursor to ending the mission in the same way that destroying Dontra is at the end of the Khitomer Accord Space mission.

This really needs to happen or at the very least the the Optional timer need to be raised to 20 Min.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-16-2012, 01:56 AM
Little trick to try with the cube is once it has you targeted is try to stay between 10.1km and 11km away so it can't shoot you. It doesn't release its target straight away so the other team members can pound on it.
What makes the cube feel tough is when everyone wades in and starts trying to slug it out with the cube, this eats up time as it one shots you and then turns to the next guy,

I apologise if you already employ this tactic
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-16-2012, 11:06 AM
The other well-known trick that lets us sometimes have up to three minutes left on the optional timer after the gate & tac cube are both destroyed is to have a Klingon carrier along with power siphon drones. A good carrier pilot can neutralize (but not destroy) the tactical cube by themselves while the other four team members blow it to smithereens.