Lt. Commander
Everyone, I am proud to announce a new Foundry show, PrimetimeUGC, premiering today January 16th 2012 at 1500 PST/1800 EST/2300 GMT!

The live show will be broadcast on www.livestream.com/cerberusfilms, with the full show available to view on YouTube afterward.

So, you might ask: What makes this show different than the other STO shows out there?
- PrimetimeUGC is a video show, with nearly all segments filmed using STO's Foundry!
- We're keeping the show Foundry author-focused. Look for Foundry news, author interviews, in-depth look at missions and more!
- We're always keen on helping authors promote their missions. We'll be reading the mission names and authors of new missions each episode.

Our premier episode today also takes a look at the F2P launch, along with an interview with acclaimed Foundry author @alimac30 and his mission, City of the Polmar Ree.

See our full site at www.primetimeugc.com!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-17-2012, 03:50 PM
Just caught this on YouTube, really well put together and very informative for those interested in the Foundry.

With this and Bitesize, you guys are putting some great focus on the foundry. I think it's important to highlight the wealth of good content it can provide to players especially now FTP has launched.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-18-2012, 02:48 PM
Everyone, our first full episode is now out! See it at www.primetimeugc.com !
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-19-2012, 01:40 AM
I approve of this. Not... that my opinion really matters. But it's still nice to say. Looking forward to the next one.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-19-2012, 11:16 AM
Thanks for the kind words and encouragement. It is our hope that with the launch of Free To Play, we can get more people authoring and playing User Generated Content. The Foundry is an amazing tool and outlet for great storytelling. We are already working on the next episode. It is planned as a Bi-Weekly series, appearing Monday nights at 6:00pm EDT, 3:00pm PDT, and 11:00pm GMT. Until then, check it out here. http://youtu.be/GEiESFHW_zE
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-20-2012, 11:52 AM
This is a great show, guys. And I'm honored to have guested on the very first episode.

I'll add the website to the list of useful resources on Foundry 101.

Can't wait to watch the next episode

Ali