Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
In the Eridan Belt, off the Alpha Quadrant there is a mission on the Upsilon Phoenix Station. I have repeated this mission three times now, following patches and every time after clearing the first room of enemy (as the Federation) the corridor leading to the next large room (seen high above the station) is missing - just nothing there. If I attempt to move forward I fall through space a certain distance and then just "stand" in orbit.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-16-2012, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herodotus10
In the Eridan Belt, off the Alpha Quadrant there is a mission on the Upsilon Phoenix Station. I have repeated this mission three times now, following patches and every time after clearing the first room of enemy (as the Federation) the corridor leading to the next large room (seen high above the station) is missing - just nothing there. If I attempt to move forward I fall through space a certain distance and then just "stand" in orbit.
What's your bug ticket number? Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-16-2012, 01:10 PM
I'm gotten this Upsilon mission before, and I can confirm that is exactly as described.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-16-2012, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
What's your bug ticket number? Thanks!

I just submitted the bug report as my game has been disconnecting frequently (and even CTD'ing) this morning after last night's server mainetnance. Seems the servers are pretty unstable today, so I hope that will be addressed in tonight's maintenance.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-16-2012, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herodotus10

I just submitted the bug report as my game has been disconnecting frequently (and even CTD'ing) this morning after last night's server mainetnance. Seems the servers are pretty unstable today, so I hope that will be addressed in tonight's maintenance.
If the ticket isn't submitted at the time the bug is occurring, it doesn't help, sadly. We need the actual location of where you are when the bug happens.

Thanks for submitting a ticket, though.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-16-2012, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
If the ticket isn't submitted at the time the bug is occurring, it doesn't help, sadly. We need the actual location of where you are when the bug happens.

Thanks for submitting a ticket, though.
I unfortuantely dropped the mission so can't readily return. I forget how how started it...probably an "explore the system".

I'll try and reaquire the mission as it is indeed a bug, and one that means the mission cannot be accomplished.