Lt. Commander
# 21
01-17-2012, 05:28 AM
they used to be pvp gear, and since i came back i was trying to find it. i've done about 4 days of stf grinding and now its boring.

whiles we on this subject how comes in 12 months of me leaving the game, there is still same stf maps and same pvp maps. hmmmmmmmm wht exactly have u subscribers been paying for.lol
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-17-2012, 07:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonoa View Post
I dislike pve and I don't know why I have to play pve for gear. I would like to see PvP set gear that you must pvp to obtain.

Pvp needs more content before pvers we have been waiting for real content and features for two years!

1000 cpoints this ends up in pvp forum and getting ignored soon after.
Oh how I wish Cryptic made PvP-specific servers where you guys could kit-out your ships and just get out there and fight one-another to your hearts content! I truly do because then those of us who want to PvE will have some peace and quiet while you guys could wreck that other PvP-galaxy as much as you want.

Sadly though, Cryptic doesn't seem to be into this whole e-Sport thing... at least not just yet. Perhaps in 2013?
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-17-2012, 08:14 AM
I support this idea.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-17-2012, 08:21 AM
Hear hear! pvp exclusive gear would be a great addition.

For those of you who don't like the idea because you don't want to have to pvp to get the gear because you don't like/dispise pvp, feel free to, you know, not get it since it would hopfully be pvp relevant gear and not necessarily the best for pve :p
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-17-2012, 10:28 AM
I think pvp should grant you the same rewards as the STFs. I don't think there should be different rewards for pvp. When you seperate the different rewards it tends to cause imbalances.

I wouldn't mind if special pvp rewards were purely aesthetic rewards.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-17-2012, 11:03 AM
Perhaps the opportunity to put together a specialized ground kit to your own taste/liking. Provide points for each pvp that unlock crafting materials specific to pvp (not sold on exchange or c-store)
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-17-2012, 12:10 PM
Don't worry. With PWE in charge and the game now free to play it won't be long before the pay to win starts up. Then you won't have to worry about PVE or PVP to get gear, you'll just need a fat wallet.