Lt. Commander
# 1 Dawn of a New Day...?...
01-16-2012, 10:04 PM
Sooooo...

This is it...,

The STO that many of us had come to both Love and Loath has evolved into a new creature...

Where do you think we'll be a year from now...?...

(personally, I just hope I'm still alive and able to play the game in what ever form it's in...)

Lt. Commander
# 2
01-16-2012, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
Sooooo...

This is it...,

The STO that many of us had come to both Love and Loath has evolved into a new creature...

Where do you think we'll be a year from now...?...

(personally, I just hope I'm still alive and able to play the game in what ever form it's in...)

Playing something other ran this?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-16-2012, 10:50 PM
A year from now we'll be waiting for FE 6 and talking about that other MMO with Wars in the Stars going F2P and how it'll be the death of STO.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-16-2012, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingdox View Post
A year from now we'll be waiting for FE 6 and talking about that other MMO with Wars in the Stars going F2P and how it'll be the death of STO.
*chuckles madly*

So true, so very true. Sad but true.

My hopes is that in a year's time, the Dilithium Market will have been balanced out better and the Dilithium Exchange to Normal Exchange ratio will have balanced out also. The only thing keeping me from re-subscribing is how biased and skewed the Dilithium system is, favoring those who PvP and/or Play for 10 hours a day. Those of us with only an hour or two a day (or even a few hours a week), are constantly feeling like all we can do is farm certain parts of the game for Dilithium, which leaves us constantly out-leveling our gear and being unable to upgrade it fast enough, simply because we do not have the time to farm Dilithium.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-16-2012, 11:01 PM
Quote:
I just hope it has real space gameplay by then =P
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-16-2012, 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
I just hope it has real space gameplay by then =P
Now that *would* be the death of STO
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-16-2012, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Zebular
*chuckles madly*

So true, so very true. Sad but true.

My hopes is that in a year's time, the Dilithium Market will have been balanced out better and the Dilithium Exchange to Normal Exchange ratio will have balanced out also. The only thing keeping me from re-subscribing is how biased and skewed the Dilithium system is, favoring those who PvP and/or Play for 10 hours a day. Those of us with only an hour or two a day (or even a few hours a week), are constantly feeling like all we can do is farm certain parts of the game for Dilithium, which leaves us constantly out-leveling our gear and being unable to upgrade it fast enough, simply because we do not have the time to farm Dilithium.
Agreed...

They really do need to add Dilithium to the rest of the game mechanics for those of us that don't do PVP or STF's or all the Daily Grind-A-Matics.

Even if it's just in small quantities.

Why can't the missions give out a Dilithium reward like the DOff System does???
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-16-2012, 11:27 PM
Quote:
A year from now we'll be waiting for FE 6
... and searching for more players , and bemoaning the fact that we went F2P too soon without being ready in the content department .
The 2 (almost) full factions will be there , some sort of territory control / fleet starbases will be there , but the momentum of incoming players for a new F2P game will be long behind us .

Quote:
and talking about that other MMO with Wars in the Stars going F2P and how it'll be the death of STO
heh .
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-17-2012, 01:05 AM
So any big announcements today? Any discounts / offers to go with launch of free to play? Anything updated at all?
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-17-2012, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS-Tiberius
So any big announcements today? Any discounts / offers to go with launch of free to play? Anything updated at all?
The Party dude... the Party...

"...A-beed..., A-beed... A-beed... Th-That's All Folks..."

<chuckle>