Lt. Commander
# 1 Better Cryptic
01-17-2012, 10:18 AM
I logged in last night for the first time in nearly a year. The game's infrastructure has changed a lot. Seems better but not quite there. Feels like it is still being designed but that is better than last year when it felt unfinished and abandoned.

I just played a couple of space battles. Content still needs work. I find the F2P concerning as I expect the microtransactions to get out of hand. STO looks like kt still belongs in development but it does look better. I will probably play a little but I expect to get bored quickly.

The changes are not enough to bring me back pr recommend this game to anyone else, but were enough to catch my eyes. I will leave the client installed and check in to see what you have come up with
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-17-2012, 11:14 AM
I'm just dropping in occasionally myself, some great additions have been made since the game went live nearly 2 years ago, it's a pity the game had to pause for the F2P transition. The DOff system is the best part of the game IMO at the moment so I'll be checking back daily to complete missions there and try out a couple of STF's for the EDC's and complete the Borg set on my ship. And not forgetting the Foundry mission content, the parts of the game that have the most promise for the future