Is anyone else having this problem? Every time I launch the client, it crashes. The desktop shortcut doesn't work anymore, so i have to use the program icon. But just a few seconds after I log in, it crashes. The game worked fine last night. I also have a Star Wars account and that game works fine too. What's going on?
If you could please send us DxDiag and HijackThis logs, that will help us to diagnose the problem. It'll be helpful to us if you tell us some of your computer's information, and include any screenshots of any bugs or errors that you get.
To create a dxdiag log, go to Start, click on Run (or Search if using Windows 7 or Vista), then type in dxdiag and press Enter on your keyboard.
Click on Save All Information, then attach the text file to this ticket (If on a 64bit system, look for and click on the Save 64bit Dxdiag button beside the Save All Information button).
Hi,still trying to log on crash and the now its saying unrecognized command teamviewer 22.214.171.124 server"server "takes 1 argument,where is teamviewer?I read that has something to with problem,but I don't know where or if I have that program.
We encourage you to send in files in tickets, because the forums may not always get replies out in a timely fashion from PWE/Cryptic employees.
Looking at your dxdiag billyyank, it looks like you are on a Mac. We do not support non-native Windows systems. You do so at your own risk. Looking on the forums for other solutions players have tried might help.
Things to be aware of:
- Make sure your video and sound drivers are updated and working right with DirectX.
- Make sure DirectX is updated.
- Having 4GB of RAM or more is ideal. 2-3GB may still be ok.
- You may need to update or install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable. You may need to install or update to the latest Microsoft .NET Framework for your version of Windows.
- You may also need to check or change your network settings.
- You must be on a Windows Admin account, or have Run as Admin access to be able to download, install, update, and run the game.
I am not the developer, so I couldn't tell you. There are constant changes and updates to online games, and sometimes those changes can mess with something.
Could be your firewall or antivirus.
Could be Pando (PMB.exe) running in the background.
Could be any graphic settings you have setup in-game, in Windows, or forced via the nVidia Control Panel.
Could be something else.