Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Problem is this.
Last week i finally managed to get enough GPL to purchase all of the Latinum trophies from Quarks bar on DS9.
There are 6 trophies and after i purchased them all, i noticed i only got 5 accolades. The one missing is Trophy - Latinum Bars.
The 300.000 GPL that trophy costed was taken away from my account and now i have no trophy and no GPL to buy another one.

I submitted a bug report in-game but so far nothing happened, so i thought i would try my luck here.

I would prefer to just get my accolade, but if that's not possible a refund would be nice, so i can go back to DS9 and buy it again.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-18-2012, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fodir View Post
Problem is this.
Last week i finally managed to get enough GPL to purchase all of the Latinum trophies from Quarks bar on DS9.
There are 6 trophies and after i purchased them all, i noticed i only got 5 accolades. The one missing is Trophy - Latinum Bars.
The 300.000 GPL that trophy costed was taken away from my account and now i have no trophy and no GPL to buy another one.

I submitted a bug report in-game but so far nothing happened, so i thought i would try my luck here.

I would prefer to just get my accolade, but if that's not possible a refund would be nice, so i can go back to DS9 and buy it again.
Please submit a CS ticket about this, rather than a bug ticket, as that's the team that would be able to deal with this if possible.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-18-2012, 03:05 PM
How do i do that?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-18-2012, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fodir View Post
How do i do that?
If you're in the game, you type /bug and select Request GM Help.