Lt. Commander
# 1 F2P Event
01-18-2012, 12:21 AM
I just wanted to say it was great having the [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]devs[/color] that jumped online.... Well.... Online

Aside from the laughs, time was taken to answer many of the questions thrown at them by myself and others.
Thanks to Massively for hosting the party and Brandon for ushering us to the relevant areas.

I know this may be met with some fire (due to being taken away from work) but it would be great if something like this, with the same level of Cryptic input, could be a monthly/quarterly event?

Oh and Zero how's the streaming of what's happening at Cryptic going?

I'm already into my working day on the 18th, but enjoy the remaining time of the party!
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-18-2012, 08:51 AM
No problemo. I had a blast. Welcome to all our new and returning players.

I don't know that we'll do big events with a bunch of devs on at once like yesterday, very often, but I'll certainly be in game periodically. Feel free to bug me.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-18-2012, 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post

I don't know that we'll do big events with a bunch of devs on at once like yesterday, very often, but I'll certainly be in game periodically. Feel free to bug me.
I missed you. I was kinda crazy - but It was nice to see the chatter from you all in the chat window. I'll get a hug to ya soon.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-18-2012, 09:12 AM
You and BranFlakes were busy with the livestreaming. I was watching it while dancing on ESD.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-18-2012, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post

By the looks of it I am the only one wanting such an event to be a 'regular' occurrence

If such an arrangement could be made, I'd certainly welcome it!!

Otherwise consider yourself bugged
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-18-2012, 09:55 AM
Was nice to see you ther Tumerboy it was fun to dance with you in club 47 and the transporter room