Lt. Commander
# 11
01-18-2012, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilist
I agree it''s a good tailer but some parts do seem slightly misleading such as when it shows people inside the shuttle as it's flying through a spacedock. People may find themselves disappointed when they realise you can't actually do those things. It would be great if you could though.
Like sitting down in the Captain's Chair without standing on it and doing the Captain's Chair emote. 2 Years in, and they still can't get that right.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-18-2012, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega_X
Like sitting down in the Captain's Chair without standing on it and doing the Captain's Chair emote. 2 Years in, and they still can't get that right.
Last time I checked all you need to do is Click on the Captain's chair and it will seat you.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-18-2012, 10:52 AM
It's a shame that not a single iota of what's shown here is actual gameplay. I would renew my sub in a heartbeat if the game had content like this to offer.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-18-2012, 10:57 AM
I'd be more excited about the 'new FE mechanics' if there was a chance of seeing them in the rest of the game and not just as one-offs.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-18-2012, 11:09 AM
nice trailer, shame its a horrible misrepresentation of what you can actually do. I feel bad for anyone who sees it and assumes the game will be even remotely like that.

Would be an awesome game if it had content on this scale, but it just doesnt. Its like when i first got my 1968 dodge charger, it looked like a fully restored car. From 30ft away any how. Once you got up close you realized it needed considerable work.

Sadly if they had spent the year of hell actually making content the F2P'ers would have more to do and they would have had much less critizem. To say they spent a year for what this game actually gained....

I mean its nice having more people but. its like. YAY more people to play with! Wait nothing new to do? But more people right? Nothing to do with the new people.... son of a ....

STFs aside, pvp is the same untouched aspect of the game from 2 years ago. Yay more people to pvp with! Wait its the same maps? But more people to pvp with! But nothing new here either? Son of a...
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-18-2012, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
Last time I checked all you need to do is Click on the Captain's chair and it will seat you.
Yes, but it's not the same seating position as the actual "/em Sit_Captain" emote. Instead, it's like a "/em Sit_Constipated" pose.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-18-2012, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direphoenix View Post
Yes, but it's not the same seating position as the actual "/em Sit_Captain" emote. Instead, it's like a "/em Sit_Constipated" pose.
I didn't say it was pretty - as pretty is subjective to the individual. I simply said you don't have to stand on the chair to sit.