Lt. Commander
captcha is very annoying trying too log in Get rid of it
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-19-2012, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcom46 View Post
captcha is very annoying trying too log in Get rid of it
Ahem... Have you seen the various threads of players who complain that all of their items and characters are suddenly missing from their accounts??? Do you think that the Captcha may somehow be remotely connected to this???
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-19-2012, 01:07 PM
Yes i have but some of them dam i cons are hard too read.Thats way its annoying oh and if ppl had there account hacked then its there fault mostly for not checking there computer out Beep.I keep my computer cleaned out every time i am done with the internet or the game.So all info is gone on mine.If ppl knew how too do better Main on there computer then there accounts would not be hacked.And on top of this if they would change the password like every 6months or so then it would be even harder too get into some body eles account.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-19-2012, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
Ahem... Have you seen the various threads of players who complain that all of their items and characters are suddenly missing from their accounts??? Do you think that the Captcha may somehow be remotely connected to this???

Captcha doesn't help with account security. Now that the game is F2P, the only reason it's there is so account creation can't be automated resulting in a huge spike of gold farmer/seller bots.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-19-2012, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenEricII

Captcha doesn't help with account security. Now that the game is F2P, the only reason it's there is so account creation can't be automated resulting in a huge spike of gold farmer/seller bots.
Its helps with a little bit of security Just Prevents Bots mostly But like i said it can get very annoying with some of the Icons Even i cant read some of them like the one that looks like a eight with a line through is it a 8 or is it a % who knows it makes it a pain have too reenter 3 or 4 times that's way i said it gets annoying.Re-typing the same thing 3 or 4 times over and over.I know a lot of sties that got rid of the Captcha be cause people where having issues with it.And i will say this if people are not complaining yet they will that's way i started this Thread.Captcha was a bad idea on there part its going too make things harder for players.When they do re-type every thing.Captcha will be hacked bye some body its not that hard too do.All some body has too do is make another Bot if there ant a bot out there all ready.So see my point is its point less too have this thing all its going to do is **** people off.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-19-2012, 02:51 PM
It's so annoying. It's such hard work typing in a few random characters every few days. Oh, the humanity.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-19-2012, 03:09 PM
wouldn't mind the capta thing if it flaming worked!