Lt. Commander
# 1 Video Performence Testing
01-29-2012, 08:28 AM
Ive been doing some Testing on the in game settings to day And i seem too have found a good set up for a little bit of both Speed and Quality i am going to go down threw the list If you don't care about Quality then try the settings.Some times With games the reason most players have issues is the in game video settings.And this is True for most MMO games.

Right now i am playing in Windowed Max mode i hate the full screen mode mainly be cause if i need too use my second monitor it will minimize down at the task bar.I have a low end card and this set up seems too be working good.This game is really not meant for Quality mainly speed.Any way here is some stuff i have done.

Some of these settings will Very with Different Video Cards Just letting you know

Monitor Vertical Sync is ON

Shadows - OFF

Max Lights Per Object i put max - 5
Texture Anisotropic Filtering - X16

World Texture 200% Lower will make worlds maps load faster
Character Texture Quality 200%
World detail Distance 200%
Character detail distance 200%
Show high detail objects - OFF
Max Physics Debris Objects - 80
Raise Settings in Charaacter creator - ON
Visual Fx Quality - High
Soft Particles - OFF
Bloom Quality - OFF
Bloom Intensity - 0%
Screen-Space ambient occlusion - OFF
Cinematic Focus - OFF
Underwater View - OFF
Reflection Quality - Low or OFF Will effect game
Lens Flare Quality - OFF
Auto-Stabilize Frame Rate -OFF
Limit CPU usage when inactive -OFF
Multi-Core rendering -ON Turn this off if on a single Core
Use full detail character animations ON
GPU-accelerated particles -OFF
Reduced file streaming -OFF
Software cursor -OFF
Minimum shadow buffer bias -OFF
Reduce CPU/GPU usage -OFF

Now with Frame Rate Limit I would max it out in game too 120
Depending on your Video Memory limit say like me i have a 512mb video limit too max this in game i would go one higher i have set mine too 768 mb if you got a 1GB video memory i would max it out too 1024+

Hope this helps some of you it will not help every body.And like i said it will Very from card too card.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2012, 11:47 AM
Please Test out my Video Settings See if they work for you.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-29-2012, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcom46 View Post
Depending on your Video Memory limit say like me i have a 512mb video limit too max this in game i would go one higher i have set mine too 768 mb if you got a 1GB video memory i would max it out too 1024+
Video memory only has a very small effect on performance and is more a marketing tool than anything else for mainstream gaming. Only when you have very high resolution textures or very high screen-resolution (multi-monitor gaming) will you benefit from a high amount of video memory. 512 MB should be plenty to run most settings on high, assuming the rest of the hardware is up to it, since most of these settings are related to processing power (of your CPU or GPU) and not on available memory.

What is worth checking out is the type of memory being used. Modern video cards either use DDR3 or gDDR5, with the latter being much faster (and a bit more expensive). When choosing between, say, 1 GB of DDR3 and 512 MB of gDDR5, the latter is often better.

(I just run everything maxed @ 1920x1080 on an i5 2500k (@4.3) with GTX 560 Ti and it runs like a dream)
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2012, 12:28 PM
I said it it will depend on your settings and will all so depend on your memory and your card i know that the Video limit has a limit in game but it still does effect it.So does my computer mine is tweaked