Lt. Commander
This thread is more of a complaint than reporting a bug because i don't believe the reward for STF optionals are bugged.

It is rather discouraging to know that when the 'TEAM' of 5 busts their butt to meet the requirements for the STF options only to have only 1 (or maybe 2) out 5 of the team get something worth their effort like an extra EDC or Borg Salvage or other Tech items depending on whether you played Normal or Elite..

The whole team gets equally penalized for not completing the optional so shouldn't they be equally rewarded with the same extra Borg stuff??

And no--I do not consider getting normal Blue reward drops (deflector, console, or weapon Mk IX-XI) for completing the optional. These are usually generic Blue or purple drops that i do not really need for my ship or Captain.

I'm doing the STF's to get the Borg EDC, Salvage, Shield-armor tech, etc so i can get the Omega and Maco gear.. Therefore the optional reward should be one of those on top of completing the mission reward.

Please cryptic---Give us what we earned equally.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-19-2012, 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docroadie View Post
This thread is more of a complaint than reporting a bug because i don't believe the reward for STF optionals are bugged.

It is rather discouraging to know that when the 'TEAM' of 5 busts their butt to meet the requirements for the STF options only to have only 1 (or maybe 2) out 5 of the team get something worth their effort like an extra EDC or Borg Salvage or other Tech items depending on whether you played Normal or Elite..

The whole team gets equally penalized for not completing the optional so shouldn't they be equally rewarded with the same extra Borg stuff??

And no--I do not consider getting normal Blue reward drops (deflector, console, or weapon Mk IX-XI) for completing the optional. These are usually generic Blue or purple drops that i do not really need for my ship or Captain.

I'm doing the STF's to get the Borg EDC, Salvage, Shield-armor tech, etc so i can get the Omega and Maco gear.. Therefore the optional reward should be one of those on top of completing the mission reward.

Please cryptic---Give us what we earned equally.
Yet another letdown with the new stf system.