Lt. Commander
It didn't say STO anywhere on it, but it is a PWE card. I assume it would be good for STO points, if I were to purchase it. Can anyone tell me differently?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-19-2012, 02:07 AM
As of right now, no you cannot use it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-19-2012, 03:52 AM
First of all, you need a perfect world account to login into the game. (You can link your cryptic account after the first login with your pwe account)

Then you go to http://www.perfectworld.com/ and login with your account.

At the top right on this side there you find a "Charge Zen" dropdown menu. There is a "My Wallet" link in it.
(Zen is the global perfect world currency)

Unfortunatly i have never seen a prepaid card, but it should give you X Zen, when you redeem it there. This should be mentioned on the package.

When your perfect world account is charged with some Zen, you can transfere it to STO on the "My Wallet" site. You will get 80cp for 100zen. Just remember, you can not convert any cp back to Zen! The cryptic points are bound to sto.

I did this 2 days ago: I linked my sto/pwe account, converted 350zen i had left on my pwe account to sto and got 280cp for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AviKerensky View Post
It didn't say STO anywhere on it, but it is a PWE card.
The cards were printed before sto was part of pwe ^^
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-19-2012, 08:09 AM
I just saw another thread about this with the same info and was going to correct my earlier post but you beat me to it hehe.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-19-2012, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blccdy View Post
The cards were printed before sto was part of pwe ^^
That much I figured. It's happened on most other games that way. Thanks for the reply. Very informative.