Lt. Commander
So, we just went down.

Oh and the server hamsters called, they want tacos.

Seriously though, Can we get someone from Cryptic to explain this?

Thankies
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-16-2012, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
The team is working on brining the server back up right now. Thanks for your patience, Captains!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
here you go
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-16-2012, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
here you go
Just saw that in 'Server goes BOOM'

Thankies haha xD
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-16-2012, 04:39 PM
OK, OK!! I admit it's my fault! I'm sorry I "borrowed" some of the hamsters for a race here at the Indy 500. Things were going good until the hamsters started drinking too much. Then one of them started hitting on another hamsters girlfriend. They went at with knives. It turned into a massive brawl with dead hamsters everywhere. The cops are looking for the ones that got away and the rest are holed up in motels somewhere waiting for things to cool down. I'm sorry I just wanted to have a race and was gonna return em when it was over. My bad.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-16-2012, 07:11 PM
Newbie!!!
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-16-2012, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
The team is working on brining the server back up right now. Thanks for your patience, Captains!

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
here you go
Wait wait wait. Why are they soaking the server in salted water and possibly spices?
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-16-2012, 08:44 PM
Man, everyone knows you can't just borrow the hamsters. They are needed to get the Cryptic office's power reactor nice and stable.
Take one out for even a second, and everything goes to hell.
And you don't even WANT to know if that rubber duck is removed from it's ever-so-delicate perch....
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-16-2012, 09:00 PM
Sorry, still getting used to the project. I saw hamsters and thought they were pets, so I pulled them out of their wheels to play with them. Didn't realize they were busy working. . .
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-16-2012, 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post
Sorry, still getting used to the project. I saw hamsters and thought they were pets, so I pulled them out of their wheels to play with them. Didn't realize they were busy working. . .
HAH That's awesome!
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-16-2012, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumerboy View Post
When you put them back...did you at least make sure that they also had their cups?