Lt. Commander
# 11
01-19-2012, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphicZoid
Free to play. I just knew it. I told you all it was coming. But you refused to accept that. LOL.

Oh well, how are things in the game. Are the Klngon cruisers still OP? Has anything changed for the better?
sorry but.. who are you.. and when did you leave?
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-19-2012, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tebinu View Post
sorry but.. who are you.. and when did you leave?
I think she crashed the Enterprise. I'd leave after that too.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-19-2012, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Free to play. I just knew it. I told you all it was coming. But you refused to accept that. LOL.

Oh well, how are things in the game. Are the Klngon cruisers still OP? Has anything changed for the better?
No, and because you waited for free to play only confirms your cheap
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-19-2012, 11:29 AM
I love that all the people who said the game was going FTP in a matter of weeks or months, and were told that if it were to happen, it wasn't likely to be until after CO had logged at least a year of FTP data, are now one by one coming back over to say they were right, despite the fact that the game didn't go FTP until... after CO had logged at least a year.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-19-2012, 11:30 AM
Hey welcome back, and I believed you BTW. lol I been gone too and returned about 2 weeks ago. I was so happy to see you can finally sit in chairs, oh and ground combat is better to me. I don't die so fast anymore. lol
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-19-2012, 11:56 AM
I missed you. But you already know that. I'm glad you got my mail and decided to return. Expect many gifts in game.
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-19-2012, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hevach View Post
I love that all the people who said the game was going FTP in a matter of weeks or months, and were told that if it were to happen, it wasn't likely to be until after CO had logged at least a year of FTP data, are now one by one coming back over to say they were right, despite the fact that the game didn't go FTP until... after CO had logged at least a year.
...and I love all those that ignore the FACT that even back in beta players pointed out the flaws of the game that still remain in place, pointed out the game would be lucky to hold 50k subs (it has had that trouble) and would be free to play in a year or two or cease to exist.

There were VERY few that indicated it would come in a matter of months. The presales and lifetime subs would prevent that for a while. But it was coming.

And it came for one reason. The game remains unfinished. It is still in beta after all this time, perhaps close to ready for release. Still has a ways to go yet.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-19-2012, 01:27 PM
Quote:

Welcome Back!!!
Oh and you were wrong about the timeframe.

Quote:
Will the game be free to play before summer?
Just sayin Welcome Back anyways!!
/chocolate