Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Minor issue, and one that seems to be just on Holodeck, but with Tasshena on the main server, the eyes and makeup color seem to be irrevocably connected, one can't be changed without the other changing with it. So I can either have pink irises on yellow eyes, or light yellow makeup. Please fix this?

I know it's minor, but it is aggarvating. I'm wondering if it's just a database issue with my char, or if others are having the problem....

Okay, I checked, it's just Tasshena having the problem. *sigh*

Must be a database issue on her, it happens whenever I try to change it, ,regardless of location. :/
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-19-2012, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraKet View Post
Minor issue, and one that seems to be just on Holodeck, but with Tasshena on the main server, the eyes and makeup color seem to be irrevocably connected, one can't be changed without the other changing with it. So I can either have pink irises on yellow eyes, or light yellow makeup. Please fix this?

I know it's minor, but it is aggarvating. I'm wondering if it's just a database issue with my char, or if others are having the problem....

Okay, I checked, it's just Tasshena having the problem. *sigh*

Must be a database issue on her, it happens whenever I try to change it, ,regardless of location. :/
Does this occur with the same character on our test server? Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-19-2012, 12:40 PM
I checked Tasshena on the test server this morning and last night, no, it doesn't. It's just that /one/ char seemingly, and just on Holodeck. I logged in another random char on holodeck to check, and she didn't have the problem.

That's why I'm guessing a database issue. I'll log in another random alt on, to check again.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-19-2012, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraKet View Post
I checked Tasshena on the test server this morning and last night, no, it doesn't. It's just that /one/ char seemingly, and just on Holodeck. I logged in another random char on holodeck to check, and she didn't have the problem.

That's why I'm guessing a database issue. I'll log in another random alt on, to check again.
Go into the tailor and hit random on the head part. That usually fixes it. If it doesn't, try hitting random, buying the changes, then re-editing.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-19-2012, 12:51 PM
I'll try it, but keep in mind -- It's not restricted to a single slot. That's a big flag on it.

It happens with every uniform slot I try it with.

----

EDIT:

Okay, that did fix it, after I bought the change and redid it. Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-19-2012, 01:22 PM
Say, does this work for any character that has linked colors? I've got some BOs with shoe and pant leg colors linked... sent in tickets ages ago.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-19-2012, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
Say, does this work for any character that has linked colors? I've got some BOs with shoe and pant leg colors linked... sent in tickets ages ago.
Yes, this should fix that.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-19-2012, 03:02 PM
What if I load a saved costume after randomizing? Will that bring back the error? I don't want to lose the looks on characters...
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-20-2012, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
What if I load a saved costume after randomizing? Will that bring back the error? I don't want to lose the looks on characters...
As I recall, it does. But you can always just randomize again.
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-20-2012, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarkeRealm View Post
As I recall, it does. But you can always just randomize again.
Yeah, but I don't want to lose the look of a character. It'll be mighty annoying if I have to randomize, and then go back to a screenshot and hope I line up all the sliders correctly, instead of just loading the old costume.