Lt. Commander
# 11
01-19-2012, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suricata View Post
The UFP was formed at the end of the show, si it would of ended up in service in the UFP during its service time (one would assume). The refit launch is still correct as it's the same ship still, a ships initial launch date is not altered at every refit.
Technically, the NX-01 was decommissioned after 2161 when the UFP was signed. The refit would probably be known as USS
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-19-2012, 10:58 AM
Quote:
I've not really been maintaining my STO ship charts as much these days, what with Spidermitch doing a great job with his own and the information now been available at the spacedocks. However, I am still creating vector images of all the ships from Star Trek and recently created the Enterprise-F. I thought a few people here may enjoy seeing the size comparison of all the Enterprises:-

Enterprise Progression Chart

The length of the Odyssey class was determined by using a screenshot CapnLogan posted on Twitter with it next to a Negh'var. I also created it in a printer friendly version as well after all the years of people emailing me for printer friendly versions!
VERY NICE work there.

(Hey Cryptic, since it doesn't appear we're going to get a time travel FE featuring the Enterprise-C anytime soon from most accounts - could you just up and put the Ambassador Class on Captain Logan's schedule and get it in the C-Store? It WAS the Class of an actual Enterprise we saw ON SCREEN in th Star Trek franchise, and should be available in game.)
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-19-2012, 11:20 AM
Quote:
I've not really been maintaining my STO ship charts as much these days, what with Spidermitch doing a great job with his own and the information now been available at the spacedocks. However, I am still creating vector images of all the ships from Star Trek and recently created the Enterprise-F. I thought a few people here may enjoy seeing the size comparison of all the Enterprises:-

The length of the Odyssey class was determined by using a screenshot CapnLogan posted on Twitter with it next to a Negh'var. I also created it in a printer friendly version as well after all the years of people emailing me for printer friendly versions!
Great lookng chart as always!
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-19-2012, 11:22 AM
Quote:

As always, fantastic work... Very nice!

maj!
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-19-2012, 11:31 AM
In relation to the Enterprise-J being "Universe" class. Just wondering where you got that info because I always thought it was "Monarch" class. Just curious.

EDIT also heard of it being "Celestial" class.
Lt. Commander
# 16 turn rate
01-19-2012, 11:40 AM
WTF the F is huge and the captains yacht is the same size like a defiant :p

but i'm afraid that the turn rate is like the mount everest or the klink carrier ...
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-19-2012, 01:05 PM
I don't see anything odd or awkward about the Odyssey's profile, personally.

This said, great work Suricata.
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-19-2012, 01:07 PM
It's ugly...:p
Lt. Commander
# 19
01-19-2012, 01:13 PM
*shrugs* Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Lt. Commander
# 20
01-19-2012, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gornman47
In relation to the Enterprise-J being "Universe" class. Just wondering where you got that info because I always thought it was "Monarch" class. Just curious.

EDIT also heard of it being "Celestial" class.
the guy who invented it called it a universe class. no on screen reference though so its kind of up in the air until its mentioned on screen but i have always known it as universe class .