Lt. Commander
# 31
01-19-2012, 12:28 PM
I just came back to STO after a looooong absence and yesterday I was admiring all the great changes that had been made... but today I see one thing hasn't changed; you never know when the server will go down. ROFL
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-19-2012, 12:28 PM
my client crashed 3 times in 15 minutes after the patch, I hope that doesn't keep happening.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-19-2012, 12:29 PM
like i keep saying go do somthing else for a bit it will be back when you get back.
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-19-2012, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainPanix
IMy zoning time into ESD is actually MUCH faster than it was before F2P for some unknown (to me) reason.
My loading times for ESD and DS9 had gotten much, much, much better in the day or two leading up to the F2P launch. But, yesterday, DS9 went back to 15+ minutes (and auto log out).
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-19-2012, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangulum_Phoenix
Ok, who broke my ship?

Also how do you put pictures on the thread like you guys do.? I wanna do that
I can't believe no one else helped the lady yet.

Here go Phoenix:

Click the My Account tab at the top of the forum.

On te left side you will see the Control Panel colum, with the first selection being Edit Signature. Click that.

You should see an open text box that you will paste in the link from the picture or what ever you wanna say you signature is.

Note:
Signature/Avatar Rule
Signatures are limited to five lines of text, including blank lines, and/or an image. The total signature size must be no larger than 500x150 pixels and 50Kb in size if it contains an image. Images must be in .jpg format. The text in the signature may be customized by the BBCode in use on the forums. It is recommended that you stick with readable fonts and colors and that the size is not too large. You may mention websites and ventures that you are in some way related to, as long as they are otherwise appropriate for the community.
Lt. Commander
# 36
01-19-2012, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post

Here go Phoenix:

On te left side you will see the Control Panel colum, with the first selection being Edit Signature. Click that.

You should see an open text box that you will paste in the link from the picture or what ever you wanna say you signature is.

Note:
Signature/Avatar Rule
Signatures are limited to five lines of text, including blank lines, and/or an image. The total signature size must be no larger than 500x150 pixels and 50Kb in size if it contains an image. Images must be in .jpg format. The text in the signature may be customized by the BBCode in use on the forums. It is recommended that you stick with readable fonts and colors and that the size is not too large. You may mention websites and ventures that you are in some way related to, as long as they are otherwise appropriate for the community.
I helped
Lt. Commander
# 37
01-19-2012, 12:34 PM
Leave it to a Klingon to come to the rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post

Here go Phoenix:

Note:
Signature/Avatar Rule
Lt. Commander
# 38
01-19-2012, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gknight2222 View Post
Seems STO is down more thense days than its up.
That comment is to forum whining what Scotty is to repair estimates.
Lt. Commander
# 39
01-19-2012, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerilynnS View Post
It was running beautifully yesterday, but this morning - ohman... just really choppy. TAKE YOUR TIME Cryptic... I like the game when it runs nice and I can be patient enough for that.
This. 100% this.
Lt. Commander
# 40
01-19-2012, 12:37 PM
I can never complain. I like the work Cryptic does.
Closed Thread