Lt. Commander
The guys at Red Shirt Army Podcast sat down to talk to me about my role on STO in this week's episode.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-20-2012, 12:59 PM
Going to the gas station to play STO

Didn't know you were so dedicated Bran!
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-20-2012, 01:02 PM
Quote:
And as a special bonus, make sure you stay tuned towards the end of the interview, as Brandon gives us an exclusive scoop on the release date / plans for the next Featured Episode series. Got to listen to find out!
How I wish I was able to turn on sound right now!

(It sure would be nice for someone to post that info here) - Saturday, February 11
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-20-2012, 01:40 PM
So almost done listening. Very awesome interview (lol'd when Brandon told the story about the gas station trip to play sto XD)

But good insight especially into really what goes on for a community manager Great interview and ZOMG to the release date for the next Featured Episode!
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-20-2012, 02:24 PM
listening now.

in terms of the event on tribble where devs spawn something awesome and everybody fights it. i totally get that you cant do it on holodeck because it might break something but is it possible to either make a zone that is designed for this, or picking a zone where there is nothing to break?

lets call it a special dev pve zone that comes around a couple of times a week and is designed soley for this purpose.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-20-2012, 02:26 PM
The only problem with that is unless they do it at different times so everyone can enjoy people will call foul (rightfully so mind you)
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-20-2012, 02:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
The only problem with that is unless they do it at different times so everyone can enjoy people will call foul (rightfully so mind you)
well he wants to do it anyway on tribble (and they have done in the past at very short notice over the years) so i personally think it would be sweeter if it was designed for holodeck. someone will miss out and thats the nature of these events. no matter how much notice you give or how often you do it someone, somewhere will miss out.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-20-2012, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askray View Post
lol'd when Brandon told the story about the gas station trip to play sto XD
LOL!!! Every time I bring it up, I always get the stink eye from my Guamanian family members. But, let me tell you, it was so worth it. Those were some of the best all-nighters EVER.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-20-2012, 04:39 PM
Great interview
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-20-2012, 06:15 PM
we had a blast thanks Brandon for your time!!