Lt. Commander
# 1 scorpion fighters
01-20-2012, 07:28 AM
i aquired the 3 scorpion fighters from "the vault"
i loaded it in my ships device slot.
it says launch 3 fighters, 6 max. ? can you pick up more?
and it says 50/50 charges? is it limited?

Also i picked up the little pere fighter(i did the vault mission with it) and it came with a thing to put in a ships device slot that says launch pere fighter. , though it wont load to my ship what is it for. yu can use the ship just like a shuttle or yact but they dont have the launch ship things.
Thank you m8's
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-20-2012, 07:32 AM
6 fighters max means you can't have more than 6 scorps in play at the same time. Basically if you launch 3, and they stay alive until it cools down, you can lauch another 3. But you can't launch any more than that until one of the ones in play are destroyed.

You can only use it 50 times, correct. You can replay the mission to get it again, I think.

Not sure about the lauchable Peregine. It says it's a non-combat pet in it's description, but I've never tried it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-20-2012, 07:33 AM
The Scorpion device has 50 charges: meaning 50 groups of 3 fighers can be launched. When you use up the 50 it is gone. You can get more by Replaying the Vault mission.

I believe the Peregrine device launches a pet that follows your main ship around. I could be mistaken on that one, though.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-21-2012, 09:07 PM
Thank you for the replies Cosmic_One and Hot-Cancer. That helped
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-22-2012, 02:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot-Cancer View Post
6 fighters max means you can't have more than 6 scorps in play at the same time. Basically if you launch 3, and they stay alive until it cools down, you can lauch another 3. But you can't launch any more than that until one of the ones in play are destroyed.
You can launch more, but it drops fighters in play, so that your three fresh ones go out (And you have 6, maximum). Not sure how it decides which fighters to drop. May be random, may drop the lowest health. I don't know, as I haven't tested.