Lt. Commander
0.1% to 0.25% is insulting based on my predictions. That is all.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-20-2012, 08:04 AM
it's definatlly something they need to do but i doubt it will happen with current management. which is a shame, but currently every item that is Mk10 Mk 11 or Mk 12 must be grinded for and not in a month in as long as they can spread it out. so that we buy more stuff fromt he c store while we wait to get part X soon enought there will be some STF loot Grab bag with a equally bad chance of getting the loot as doing the STF's with a ton of other random crap no one wants it's the way cryptic seem to be heading. on CO you can't just buy the mountain cotume anymore its a grab bag with a chance of getting the same thing over and over and over again.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-20-2012, 08:54 AM
Nah, droprate is fine as it is, at least it gives you a reason to do STFs.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-20-2012, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meynolt View Post
Nah, droprate is fine as it is, at least it gives you a reason to do STFs.
They should not increase the drop rate but add a new way to have it, like an intense grinding in elite STFs.
Because how it is for now, some will never have their set even after beating all STFs more than 1000 times thanks to stats.

And remember the jem ship threads, the best way to avoid intense frustration in this game is to not play the lottery, most people know it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-20-2012, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_Luke
0.1% to 0.25% is insulting based on my predictions. That is all.
That's a 150% increase in drop rate.