Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 GM Help
01-20-2012, 08:33 AM
I have posted 3 GM help tickets, 1 I closed myself but the other 2 are still open and classed as new. It's been 2 days and I havent heard anything from anyone. Is this the norm? GM's on other MMO's I've played normaly reply within an hour. Requests were made while playing online. I have just recently started this account and I am a 'Gold Member'...groovy baby, yeah! I tried to look for the issues on the search function in-game but that doesnt seem to be working.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-20-2012, 08:44 AM
Have you posted the tickets in game? I think you need to post them on the website.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-20-2012, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalSeaPower View Post
Have you posted the tickets in game? I think you need to post them on the website.
Yes. I clicked on the ? icon and then GM help and then filled in the information. So that is redundant?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-20-2012, 09:04 AM
I noticed they respond on ticket as fast as they can. I takes from 1 day up to a week when they answer to my Tickets.

If you want a quick answer it seems to help them to give as much information as possible. Every time I can give them much details about the problem they respond quickly.

And I noticed that it is better to write them tickets over the support side. Don't know why but I never get an answer on a ticket I write after Season 4 gets live if I write the ticket in game to them.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-20-2012, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoX3X View Post
I noticed they respond on ticket as fast as they can. I takes from 1 day up to a week when they answer to my Tickets.

If you want a quick answer it seems to help them to give as much information as possible. Every time I can give them much details about the problem they respond quickly.

And I noticed that it is better to write them tickets over the support side. Don't know why but I never get an answer on a ticket I write after Season 4 gets live if I write the ticket in game to them.
OK. So any problems report it on the website and not in game. Thanks for the replies, both of you.