Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 New Wallpapers
01-18-2012, 01:09 PM
We have some brand new wallpapers from the STO art team, now available in standard and dual monitor versions! Download the new DS9 and Qo'noS wallpapers today.


Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
01-18-2012, 01:13 PM
Pretty!!!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
01-18-2012, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
We have some brand new wallpapers from the STO art team, now available in standard and dual monitor versions! Download the new DS9 and Qo'noS wallpapers today.


Link to the news article.
I'm still patiently waiting for that 'Enterprise-F' Wallpaper... Perhaps next month...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
01-18-2012, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
I'm still patiently waiting for that 'Enterprise-F' Wallpaper... Perhaps next month...
Or sooner

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
01-18-2012, 01:19 PM
those might make me turn my secondary monitor back from portrait to landscape.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
01-18-2012, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Or sooner

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Still waiting for the KDF flagship wallpaper.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
01-18-2012, 01:32 PM
Good to see you've got time to release some nice wallpapers, now how about fixing the in game stuff you're recently broke.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
01-18-2012, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecat69
Good to see you've got time to release some nice wallpapers, now how about fixing the in game stuff you're recently broke.
Totally different teams, Captain.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
01-18-2012, 01:55 PM
Please tell me that the space around DS9 will look like that soon. Pretty please!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
01-18-2012, 01:55 PM
See how much better DS9 looks without all those brown nebulae?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:12 AM.