Lt. Commander
# 1 Cant play the game
01-20-2012, 01:24 PM
I just downloaded star trek online and the patch for it, and when I open the window to play it I get this message "The program cannot display the webpage" then it gives me a list of possible reasons why and ive ruled all of these out, can someone help me?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-20-2012, 01:59 PM
Our launcher uses IE, so make sure you've allowed IE internet access, and have active javascript enabled.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-20-2012, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthvaldemar
I just downloaded star trek online and the patch for it, and when I open the window to play it I get this message "The program cannot display the webpage" then it gives me a list of possible reasons why and ive ruled all of these out, can someone help me?
Forget it I give up I am uninstalling this off of my machine because if I can't get it to run off of Mozilla rather then Internet Exploder then I am not going to play it. Maybe I should also mention I'm trying to run this off of windows 7 and my IE 9 won't bloody work no matter how many times ive uninstalled and reinstalled it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-20-2012, 04:03 PM
For as much as everyone believes IE sucks, keep in mind that it is STILL the browser distributed with most PCs, and therefore the most readily available...so naturally, many game developers will utilize it.