Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 81
01-27-2012, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamid
I disagree w/this. From a Sci KDF B'rel side I will wait until i see APO &/or EPTS/EPTE &/or RSP and then use SNB and follow up w/TB & CPB3 or TB & GW3. My captain's shield resistance boost powers w/KHG cap means I don't have to neuter the agressive Tac, but instead strip his/her gtfo skills and trap them. The pita part of Fed Escorts is keeping them in position where their defenses are reduced for an extended time or hitting them w/high alpha in a very short time window when their defenses are down. SNB is very helpful and still is if not moreso very much needed imo.

You named a situation it is good for but now it will be thrown around less willy nilly than it was before. Before if you came against a 5 man sci team it seemed they had to use there SNB so they would SNB alphas, Betas, GTFOD, or just to SNB that ship.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 82
01-28-2012, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHorizon
well, i hopped in my engie again for a bit today to see if i was missing something.....because some of the posts here are really getting behind the fact that they feel useless.

i have no idea what you guys are talking about.

it could be that you just do not like flying as an engineering captain. in that case just level another toon.

engineers are not supposed to do the damage of a tac captain. period. what would be the reason of this? they are also not supposed to be able to debuff and crowd control like sci captains can. what would be the point if they did?

engineers get the most out of their ships. their strengths lay in the fact that, no matter what type of ship they fly, its always the toughest compared to any other captain. and this is by far still the case.

im just stunned at the attitude carrying through this thread that everyone should be able to do everything. what would be the point of this? its a multiplayer game that is supposed to encourage teamplay. especially in pvp. you can run through pve in this game with any toon and have no problem. if you want to be an engineer in pvp, focus on your strenghts and build your ship around them.

too bad we cannot name the names on the best pilots in the game here on the forums, but guess what, quite a few of them are engineering toons in cruisers. they quite often lead in damage, kills, and healing all at once. the pandas have a couple great engie/cruiser toons, and they are often the lynchpin of the match.

have fun, keep looking for the build that fits your style, kill bad guys

horizon
You sound like a republican trying to defend capitalism.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 83
01-29-2012, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TmServo
You sound like a republican trying to defend capitalism.
What on the Earth are you talking about and how are you contributing to the converstion?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 84
01-29-2012, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer View Post
What on the Earth are you talking about and how are you contributing to the converstion?

He accidentally logged on into the wrong forum. He thought he was coming back into a CnH
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 85
01-29-2012, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
He accidentally logged on into the wrong forum. He thought he was coming back into a CnH
CnH??? What is that?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:40 PM.