Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 21
01-27-2012, 07:21 AM
I still have this issue, though with me it's transwarp to k7. I made a ticket 11 days and I did get a reply from a gm today. I was told the ability should be in my powers tab....

Seriously? Don't the GM's know that it was all changed during one of the last patches? Not only does it take 11 days to get a response, you get a flawed response as well. Char: DiNozzo@Kenshinsx
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-27-2012, 09:35 AM
X_x offt that kinda sucks
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-27-2012, 12:18 PM
It's mindblowing that support is unaware of changes made to the gameplay mechanics. Though it was rather funny when I was told by said gm to drag that power to my skillbar. Oh well, the bug itself doesn't bug me that much, just the fact that cryptic's left hand doesn't know what it's right foot is doing is slightly annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-28-2012, 11:53 AM
i' ve got same problem the transwarp for the toon that got it this week : he got all others diplomatic rewards but the transwarp.
account : dai vai @lechouy.
will this issue will be fixed ?
Lt. Commander
# 25 Affected Toon
01-28-2012, 11:57 AM
Wolf@azdude. I am having the same issue.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-28-2012, 02:09 PM
My ticket received another update, it now says that they are aware of the issue (no kidding, as I sent the ticket 2 weeks ago). The problem can not be fixed by a GM and requires further development outside the GM department. So basically it's a big bad bug which will be fixed in a patch one day.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-28-2012, 04:34 PM
Not surprising. Here's hoping they can find the cause and squish this bug soon!
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-28-2012, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farktoid5000
Can you provide us with the name of a character that is affected? It'll help us out a lot to fix it. Thanks!
Hi! Could you check on my character too? Hunter@huntsman11. Here is a thread relating to this that dates back when F2P hit Holodeck on 12/1:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=242779

Quote:
Originally Posted by nynik

How can this have crept back into the game?
Because it was never fixed, this has been an ongoing issue for myself and others since 12.1.11.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvasirdor
It's mindblowing that support is unaware of changes made to the gameplay mechanics. Though it was rather funny when I was told by said gm to drag that power to my skillbar. Oh well, the bug itself doesn't bug me that much, just the fact that cryptic's left hand doesn't know what it's right foot is doing is slightly annoying.
You are telling me, there was even a dev looking at the issue in this thread (also listed above) but the problem was never fixed. Kinda irksome...
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-31-2012, 11:07 AM
I have the exact same issue at Tier 3 Diplomacy, I got the title and accolade, but not the Grant Immunity ability or the Transwarp to Starbase Sierra 39. I did buy the free Doff. I made a ticket about it 2 days ago, no response yet. The missing transwarp isn't a huge issue but not having Diplomatic Immunity really puts a dent in my colonization efforts.

On a possibly related note, I haven't been able to buy any Diplomacy boffs from Lieutenant Ferra other than the free once you get with the token per tier. I don't know if the two bugs are caused by the same problem or not.
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-07-2012, 06:11 AM
Finally got response on my ticket, the usual aware of the problem but can't fix it at the moment. So I guess all we can do is wait and hope someday we can do the chains in Klingon space.