Lt. Commander
Ok, I have purchased the Kar'fi on my Klingon KDF character, but never really used it because he is a tac (I bought it during the sale so I would have it for my sci later). I just reached lvl 50 today, and it's wanting to charge me for another Kar'fi purchase???

Is it no longer account-wide? Because if so, I never would have bought it in the first place...
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-21-2012, 02:24 PM
Should be account wide still, did you try and claim it from the ship yard or website store?
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-21-2012, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirlettia
Should be account wide still, did you try and claim it from the ship yard or website store?
Both. It shows up as a purchase on C-store and in the shipyard.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-21-2012, 05:05 PM
I believe the kar'fi, like the various Retrofit ships on the Fed side, is now considered a VA end-game ship which must be purchased on a per-character basis - or you must use the Vet Reward token to purchase it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-21-2012, 05:13 PM
There is no more ingame token for reaching VA rank - at least unless you are a 600+ days vet.

However C-Store ship purchases are for all currently by now existing ships accountwide unlocks like they always were. So if you're sure you made a cstore purchase and can't claim it any more (try both cstore and ship vendor; be sure you have a free ship slot) file a support ticket.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-21-2012, 05:15 PM
Quote:
There is no more ingame token for reaching VA rank - at least unless you are a 600+ days vet.

However C-Store ship purchases are for all currently by now existing ships accountwide unlocks like they always were. So if you're sure you made a cstore purchase and can't claim it any more (try both cstore and ship vendor; be sure you have a free ship slot) file a support ticket.
I do not believe the Refit ships are account-wide unlocks. There have been several posts on the forum from people who no longer have the Galaxy, Intrepid, or Defiant Refit in their Legacy Unlock section. They could all be mistaken but I haven't noticed any post where someone says they have it on a new character from a previous purchase. I hope they are still there, though.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-21-2012, 05:23 PM
Well I can still claim all my cstore-unlocked ships (including VA ships; new post f2p character). Also the cstore lists every single ship as account unlock. So unless you've gotten a different dev response consider this problem as bug, encourage people to file a ticket about it, and don't spread possible false information without any evidence.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-21-2012, 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
I believe the kar'fi, like the various Retrofit ships on the Fed side, is now considered a VA end-game ship which must be purchased on a per-character basis - or you must use the Vet Reward token to purchase it.
Refit ships are account wide. Always have been, and haven't changed.
Anyone who thinks otherwise may have encountered a bug, or are perhaps looking in the wrong spot. I think some people find the ships they purchased before season 5 in the Legacy Unlocks section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
I do not believe the Refit ships are account-wide unlocks. There have been several posts on the forum from people who no longer have the Galaxy, Intrepid, or Defiant Refit in their Legacy Unlock section. They could all be mistaken but I haven't noticed any post where someone says they have it on a new character from a previous purchase. I hope they are still there, though.
I'll say it. My characters, who weren't Vice Admirals before season 5 but made VA later, can still claim the VA Refit ships that I bought before Season 5 for older characters.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-21-2012, 06:06 PM
Well I can still claim the B'rel retrofit on my new character... I don't know maybe I purchased it with emblems and thought I bought it on the C-store. Could be my mistake...
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-21-2012, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ainu
I'll say it. My characters, who weren't Vice Admirals before season 5 but made VA later, can still claim the VA Refit ships that I bought before Season 5 for older characters.
This was the case for me as well (tested today).