Lt. Commander
# 31
01-22-2012, 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2CrypticOps
We will be bringing down the shard for a restart on Sunday, January 22nd from 8:00AM to 9:00AM PST (1600 to 1700 UTC). We will provide an update when this is complete.
7th day in a row.. not fun
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-22-2012, 03:25 AM
Just dont understand why there is no response from the dear Cryptic-crew. An explanation, a part of customer service, would be appreciated by all.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-22-2012, 03:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredCasden
They are doing it at a friendly time in regards to where the majority of the users are
what "Majority" the times continue to be a bother for us players in the US. Everytime they do maintence its at the best times for me to get on.
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-22-2012, 03:53 AM
I had a bad night and needed a laugh..so when I saw there was going to be more maintenance I knew I'd get enjoyment out of all the raging responses!!! Thanx everyone.
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-22-2012, 04:38 AM
O boy downtime, thats been a while, and during euro primetime...

O wait
Lt. Commander
# 36
01-22-2012, 04:59 AM
If you guys read the first post it says they will provide an update when this is finished... All you whiners are going to get your wish for an explaination... Just have patience.
Lt. Commander
# 37
01-22-2012, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by outerexodus View Post
If you guys read the first post it says they will provide an update when this is finished...
One hates to put a hole in your boat old bean... but the "update" is only to tell you the server is (back) online. Nothing more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by outerexodus View Post
All you whiners are going to get your wish for an explaination... Just have patience.
Err...no.

For the past week (including today) every day there has been a restart of some decription. Personally, I would think there was a coding issue in the server/client interaction that was added to with the revamped coding update on the 19th.
Lt. Commander
# 38
01-22-2012, 06:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playa90
Hahaha...
Now I'm looking forward to the ...ehhh... 23rd scheduled maintenance...
hehe..Like at an AUCTION? Do I have a 23...23...23...ok..NOW ,I have a 24..24...24...now I have a 25...sold ! WAIt folks...I was kidding...26 ...no 27...I have a 28 ..28...????

You get the point ! It never ends...errr ! I aways thought, that on the seventh day YOU rested? eh

Need to rename this game to the , "Star Trek Online the Maintenance Voyage Edition"

Where these are the voyages of the maintenance crew, to seek out new BUGS and new things to do in maintenance, too Bo leggo where NO man has gone before..swishhh!
Lt. Commander
# 39
01-22-2012, 06:41 AM
So I'm a UK player subscribed for only 118 days now and apart from today (cos I'm off work) the server has been 5-15 mins into being down everyday for the last week for me when I've got home.
Scary to think tho that compared to most of the players on here I just don't care. By the time I've had a laugh reading everything people have said on these maintenance posts, had a read of a few other posts, had something to eat and got a coffee made it's almost over and It's time to play.

If they need to work on the servers they will do it, if they don't need to work on them they won't. What does it matter if the server is down for a bit? I've setup and ran very small websites in the past and it's a nightmare when there's a problem that's hard to pin down or fix.
Lt. Commander
# 40
01-22-2012, 07:08 AM
i am SICK of being called a MINORITY

i am a Minority in the dilithium conversion for having played this game more than 99% of the other accounts

i am a Minority because i play a Klingon therefore i get less of everything and the little i get i have to pay premium

i am a Minority because i am at ENDGAME "most of our players are below lvl 20"... yes that happened

and now i'm the minority because i live in the EU

what the FFFFffff....
Closed Thread