Lt. Commander
I want to purchase a subscription but when I do I enter the password on the account screen it says it's the wrong one.It's not the wrong one.It says sorry unrecognized password.Have you forgotten your password.When I clicked the forgotten password nothing happened.Is the subscription thing bugged??Is there another way to get a subscription??
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-25-2012, 11:05 AM
make sure your cap is off bud
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-25-2012, 06:48 PM
I too have the exact same problem. Capslock is OFF for me. You just go around in circles

I only want to go gold for an extra slot/ship etc. What do i keep if i go back to silver? Would it be cheaper/better to just buy some Cryptic, I mean Atari.. No I mean Zen
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-25-2012, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterdata
I too have the exact same problem. Capslock is OFF for me. You just go around in circles

I only want to go gold for an extra slot/ship etc. What do i keep if i go back to silver? Would it be cheaper/better to just buy some Cryptic, I mean Atari.. No I mean Zen
Does it have a credentials selector (IE "Perfect World" or "Cryptic") anywhere on the page, and if so are yiou sure it;s set to the correct obe when entering your username and password?

[Sorry, LTS, so I don't ever look at the subscription page any longer)